watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

First Game for Stuart

Started by Peabody, December 12, 2015, 10:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Wish you and the boys luck and I obviously hope for a good result.

To those who do not wish to give him time, well, don't think there is more I can say.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Peabody on December 12, 2015, 10:48:31 AM
Wish you and the boys luck and I obviously hope for a good result.

To those who do not wish to give him time, well, don't think there is more I can say.
Yes good luck to all of them today. As he said in his video, bragging rights are up for grabs here. I just hope we see some slight improvement to our defence. It's our Achilles Heel atm and if he is going to get the fans on board he needs to start there. Rome wasn't built in a day, but they did at least start on the foundations. Best of luck.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Twig

He has my full support and best wishes for a much improved display.   Here's hoping no more flaming diamonds!

filham

Yes, good luck Stuart, a clean sheet would be a dream start.

mikestrand

Good luck to Stu and the lads. 049:gif

RaySmith

Hoping for the first of many competitive, positive displays under Stuart, which put points on the board.

COYW

dannyboi-ffc

Good luck Stuart! Really excited for today's game and really hoping for 3 points!

COYW!!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

PokerMatt

Just looking for some defensive improvement today. A win would be superb but the way things have been lately I'd take a dour 0-0. I have faith Mr Gray knows what he's doing.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Baszab

Let's see how much interest the players have got - some obviously want out since KS sacking -
certainly all his players were pretty disappointed with his removal

The only hope today is that there is some needle in the game and the players respond and play for their pride - because the season is basically gone now so they are really only going through the motions - turn up train and get paid - play at half cock once a week and go home to play on their PS4s

Well done FFC management for ruining a season (again) - its only cost me £3,000 in season tickets this year  - but who cares ? we're only the supporters - at least AM and Rigg are getting their £700K pa and their jobs are safe

One Martin Thomas

A cheeky 1 - 0 win would be most welcome Mr Gray.  Here's to good start and hopefully the discovery of Rigg's plans for Fulham.

SG

Quote from: Baszab on December 12, 2015, 12:59:58 PM
Let's see how much interest the players have got - some obviously want out since KS sacking -
certainly all his players were pretty disappointed with his removal

The only hope today is that there is some needle in the game and the players respond and play for their pride - because the season is basically gone now so they are really only going through the motions - turn up train and get paid - play at half cock once a week and go home to play on their PS4s

Well done FFC management for ruining a season (again) - its only cost me £3,000 in season tickets this year  - but who cares ? we're only the supporters - at least AM and Rigg are getting their £700K pa and their jobs are safe

You have made these assertions before about his players and their disappointment with him going, without any real evidence in support. If they were really that disappointed they should have played better for him and he might still have been in position.

H4usuallysitting

Good luck to the lads - let's get the Cottage back to a Fortress once again

Oakeshott

Here's hoping, but there is only so much even the best coach can drill in to players in five days, so patience needs to be the order of the day.