watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How could we concede after just 17 seconds

Started by The Swan, December 15, 2015, 10:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I could not go to the game tonight due to family commitments, I am glad I did not.

To concede a goal in just 17 seconds, what were the Fulham team doing.

We have to get some one in soon or we will be in a relegation fight again.
The Swan

Andy S

And we had Kick Off. Having said that it was a good goal.

MJG

That can be topped if you watch Derbys 5th (i think) last year at their place. Our kick off to goal about 5 seconds.

Chutney

Because Richard Stearman is a truly awful footballer.
C O Y W

H4usuallysitting

Our team is not organised.....simple as that

Ordar

Any player who plays for us seems to totally lose the ability to defend. All of those 45 combinations we've used over the past 3 or whatever years must all be terrible individual players, as they "obviously" were when we signed them..... (Internationals, players of the year.... Etc ect)

Chutney

Stearman has been relegated from this exact same division twice before, in two of the most shoddy defences the division has seen, the myth that he's a good defender really annoys me, should never of signed him.
C O Y W

bobbo

Yes stearman has been making mistakes, but twice they passed the ball from the kick off right in front of me in the riverside and with a Fulham player close by each time no effort was made to challenge , hence the very good well taken goal.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Twig

Quote from: bobbo on December 16, 2015, 09:13:22 AM
Yes stearman has been making mistakes, but twice they passed the ball from the kick off right in front of me in the riverside and with a Fulham player close by each time no effort was made to challenge , hence the very good well taken goal.

True, would love to see us press harder higher up the pitch.

hovewhite

stearman is just part of our problems plus to start without a defensive midfielder is sucicide and we are getting worse rather than better to watch and think we are on our way down rather than back to the top flight.

horse1031

Dan Burn was to blame for that goal.  He is the last defender and made a terrible decision.  He is TOOOOO SLOW

Burgf001

Quote from: Chutney on December 15, 2015, 11:13:03 PM
Because Richard Stearman is a truly awful footballer.

in that case why did he win wolves player of the season? didn't they finish higher than us?

Burgf001

i also see the correlation here

Dan burn starts
concede after 17 seconds.

how people can dare blame Stearman, Dembele and to a lesser extent Jazz when Burn is on the pitch is beyond me