Evil Ernie Khan

Started by win-dup, December 16, 2015, 01:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: Chutney on December 16, 2015, 01:38:09 PM
Quote from: MJG on December 16, 2015, 01:29:08 PM
Quote from: Chutney on December 16, 2015, 01:27:57 PM
Quote from: MJG on December 16, 2015, 01:23:20 PM
There is no way he is worse than a man who wanted to kill this club.
so if he has Bulstodes plan to kill the club then give me some evidence of that.... Poor decision making is not one.

I've seen very little to suggest he doesnt have the same aim...

I'd like to see evidence that he has fulham's best interests at heart. As far as I'm concerned we were purchased to increase the Jacksonville's reputation within the UK and to establish jacksonville as a sporting presence by getting us to play friendlies there, increasing Jacksonville's appeal as an option for future high profile football matches and other events, he has little or no interest in Fulham being successful. Until he can prove otherwise, I'm happy to sound like a mad conspiracy theorist.

Doesn't your own premise that he needs Fulham to be a vehicle for his beloved jaguars provide the reason why he needs Fulham not to fail, ergo, he needs to ensure we stay in the public eye by being successful to ensure the jags are linked to success in the UK?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Oakeshott on December 16, 2015, 08:45:52 PM
The real criticism of Khan is not, in my view, that he has malign intentions - why on earth would a hugely rich guy from the US want deliberately to destroy a (in global terms) very minor football club thousands of miles away?

No, the concern is that he is way out of his depth. Not only does he have no clue about the game, he has not compensated for that by appointing someone who has been able reliably to act for him. I wouldn't mind betting that he deeply regrets buying the Club, as equally deeply as many of us regret that we have such an incompetent as our owner.

I think the main thrust of this would be as close as I could believe it is. Even some mega-rich guy doesn't throw away 200M for no reason. The idea that this is a stepping stone only for the Jags may have some credence, but not at the death of the club though, as the Cottage serves no purpose in any NFL london future, and so again, it doesn't make sense. Publicity was likely a driving force.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

NorfolkJim

I fear he plans to drive the club to the wall and then develop the ground as housing (listing or no listing)

Thats probably because of all the Clay, Bulstrode times we endured, and MAF was also at least interested in the idea

Why oh why do Billionaires never feel like "enough" I don't need to make more millions, especially by destroying other peoples lifes loves?

I do so hope I'm so very, very wrong