watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Evil Ernie Khan

Started by win-dup, December 16, 2015, 01:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

At last, judging by many posts today, people are finally waking up and agreeing with what I've been saying ever since we had the misfortune of Khan becoming our owner.

This pony tailed buffoon is even worse than Clay or Bulstrode and our existence is now under a very real threat.

We've had it I'm afraid.

MJG

There is no way he is worse than a man who wanted to kill this club.

Chutney

Quote from: MJG on December 16, 2015, 01:23:20 PM

I've seen very little to suggest he doesnt have the same aim...
C O Y W

MJG

Quote from: Chutney on December 16, 2015, 01:27:57 PM
so if he has Bulstodes plan to kill the club then give me some evidence of that.... Poor decision making is not one.

Chutney

Quote from: MJG on December 16, 2015, 01:29:08 PM
so if he has Bulstodes plan to kill the club then give me some evidence of that.... Poor decision making is not one.

I'd like to see evidence that he has fulham's best interests at heart. As far as I'm concerned we were purchased to increase the Jacksonville's reputation within the UK and to establish jacksonville as a sporting presence by getting us to play friendlies there, increasing Jacksonville's appeal as an option for future high profile football matches and other events, he has little or no interest in Fulham being successful. Until he can prove otherwise, I'm happy to sound like a mad conspiracy theorist.
C O Y W

Fulham76

Got to agree. He seems a very shady character to me, at least where Fulham are concerned.

He's never given a valid reason for buying the club & admitted he knew very little, (probably nothing), about us. He also knows very little about the sport in general.

He's not going to make money out of us & has allowed us to be run terribly, further decreasing our value.

I personally think there is something he's not telling the fans & probably because we won't like it.

MJG

So you have no evidence that he basically pumped in around 200m in buying club and spending that much and then wants to kill the club?

Chutney

Quote from: MJG on December 16, 2015, 01:44:03 PM
So you have no evidence that he basically pumped in around 200m in buying club and spending that much and then wants to kill the club?

This is pocket change to Mr. Khan, he's worth billions.
C O Y W

grandad

:plus one:
Read the name of the OP & it will give you a clue
Where there's a will there's a wife

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

He sanctioned the purchase of Ross and one of Europe's top goal scorers
but has unfortunately been guided by the wrong people and their policies.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Alexis

Even to a billionaire, 200 million is not exactly a small amount.
Fulham 来了!

win-dup

Quote from: grandad on December 16, 2015, 01:59:04 PM

Read the name of the OP & it will give you a clue

No Grandad, no wind-up. I truly believe Khan is a malignant force and a thousand times more dangerous than Clay insofar he is so rich that he can see off anybody who opposes him.
Meanwhile, the few gullible people left on here will believe the claptrap he's been spouting about a new Riverside stand. It ain't going to happen.

EJL

Many of you need a thorough psychological evaluation. Imagine thinking someone invests money out of spite, hahaha.

Oakeshott

The real criticism of Khan is not, in my view, that he has malign intentions - why on earth would a hugely rich guy from the US want deliberately to destroy a (in global terms) very minor football club thousands of miles away?

No, the concern is that he is way out of his depth. Not only does he have no clue about the game, he has not compensated for that by appointing someone who has been able reliably to act for him. I wouldn't mind betting that he deeply regrets buying the Club, as equally deeply as many of us regret that we have such an incompetent as our owner.

JHaynes Paperboy

I think that it is all linked to the NFL, if Khan gets a franchise, or moves his JJ's to London 200m is small beans compared to what he could earn.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on December 16, 2015, 02:01:26 PM

Totally agree.

FortCollinsFulham

1. Buy football club for 200 million gbp as a goof
2. Intentionally run aforementioned club into the ground (despite investing more monetarily during said time)
3. ??????
4. PROFIT!!!

'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Chutney

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on December 17, 2015, 08:51:39 AM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on December 16, 2015, 02:01:26 PM

Totally agree.

Yet he keeps these people in employment??
C O Y W

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: Oakeshott on December 16, 2015, 08:45:52 PM
The real criticism of Khan is not, in my view, that he has malign intentions - why on earth would a hugely rich guy from the US want deliberately to destroy a (in global terms) very minor football club thousands of miles away?

No, the concern is that he is way out of his depth. Not only does he have no clue about the game, he has not compensated for that by appointing someone who has been able reliably to act for him. I wouldn't mind betting that he deeply regrets buying the Club, as equally deeply as many of us regret that we have such an incompetent as our owner.

Hope your op went ok Mr Oakeshott sir

HatterDon

Quote from: JHaynes Paperboy on December 17, 2015, 08:14:51 AM
I think that it is all linked to the NFL, if Khan gets a franchise, or moves his JJ's to London 200m is small beans compared to what he could earn.

I can't think that there's anyone who still believes this.  :wow:

Amazing
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel