News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mourinho - wants to work and stay in London, HELLO !

Started by Robbie, December 19, 2015, 12:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

F(f)CUK

I heard this - he wants to get straight back into work and wants to stay in London. I would love this to mean Fulham; mainly because I would love to wind my Chelsea supporting mates up.

H4usuallysitting

Can you imagine Mr Rigg interviewing him.....they'd have to have a special room built to cope with there combined ego's

grandad

Hello Mr Mourinho. We can offer you £500k.
I was looking for a bit more a month than that.
Where there's a will there's a wife

alexbishop

maybe he could replace Curbishly providing consultancy services
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Nero

Quote from: grandad on December 19, 2015, 12:58:16 PM
Hello Mr Mourinho. We can offer you £500k.
I was looking for a bit more a month than that.

Its ok Jose yo'll get your pay off from Roman, you can work here for free just to rub there noses in it, how does that sound?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Not as ludicrous as it seems  :0)

If he is already talking to Man Utd about taking over from Van Gaal when he retires and if he does sign
a pre-nuptial agreement with Man Utd, it means he will be kicking his heals in London for a while.
A lot would depend on how long Van Gaal lasts.

1/. He doesn't need the money. He's a multi-millionaire and if we offered him $1M it may be enough.
b/. He wants to stay in London
c/. It might just appeal to him, having been sacked by the neighbors
d/. Are there any other clubs in the area looking for a manager
e/. He was at Brighton today watching a CS game ?
f/.  He does like a challenge !
g/. His son is in our academy
h/. He hasn't got much else to prove in the higher echelons !! and may consider us and the lower
     league a challenge of his abilities
i/   Is he the sort of geezario who would care what anyone thought if he didn't instantly succeed with us
j/.  The title  "The Special Cottage One"  or "Motspur Mourino" may appeal to him
k/. The 'peanuts' we offer him could be a tax write off (the way some top movie stars make crap films for little money)

Is this nonsense ?

Would Rigg have the bottle to even make a call......... IF YOU DON'T ASK, YOU DON'T GET ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Burt

Hilarious.

I would eat my large collection of woolly hats if this came to pass.

Blanco

It would an unbeleivable signing. I just can't see it happening. We aren't a big enough club compared to what he's managed in the past. Would he really drop to the Championship? Is it worth it if he can't suceed? He can't aspire to winning the Premier League with us or even be anywhere near the Champions League. Of course he would have to promote us first. It's all just a pipe dream. Of course like roger just said he could manage us while waiting for another job. Still, seems far too unrealistic.

filham

No thanks, nothing fits. It would be a complete disaster for the club.

f321ffc

Just imagine if this did happen what a lift it would give to the whole of the good part of SW6, some would moan but really who wouldnt want one of the best managers in world football.
Probably more chance of his son who plays in goal for us becoming Manager / Head Coach. fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

alexmur

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on December 19, 2015, 01:37:18 PM
Not as ludicrous as it seems  :0)

If he is already talking to Man Utd about taking over from Van Gaal when he retires and if he does sign
a pre-nuptial agreement with them, it means he will be kicking his heals in London for a while.
1/. He doesn't need the money
b/. He wants to stay in London
c/. It might just appeal to him, having been sacked by the neighbors
d/. Are there any other clubs in the area looking for a manager
e/. He was at Brighton today watching a CS game ?
f/.  He does like a challenge !
g/. Is this nonsense ?

Would Rigg have the bottle to even make a call ?
it's sounds ridiculous until I read your points, but no it couldn't happen... could it...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jamie88

..and his son is at the academy so he already has some ties....

nose

i know it is a joke thread but imagine he decide to bring his ego to the lower leagues to prove if he can hack it with poorer players and low budgets.....  just suppose.....   would he be a success or an unmitigated disaster?

WORTHINGFULHAM

IF he did sign, and its a big IF, it would put into the shadows the time we signed Van Der Sar from Juventus, and that was a coup. It would be the greatest signing of our time, love him or hate him, he wins things and is a great manager.

nose

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on December 19, 2015, 02:40:27 PM
IF he did sign, and its a big IF, it would put into the shadows the time we signed Van Der Sar from Juventus, and that was a coup. It would be the greatest signing of our time, love him or hate him, he wins things and is a great manager.

he has won things at big teams with big budgets, that is a particular skill set. do you think he has skills that are transferable to lower league football? It really could be a big shock to his system.

WORTHINGFULHAM

Quote from: nose on December 19, 2015, 02:42:00 PM
Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on December 19, 2015, 02:40:27 PM

he has won things at big teams with big budgets, that is a particular skill set. do you think he has skills that are transferable to lower league football? It really could be a big shock to his system.
I would take the gamble, its too big a thing to pass up on in my opinion

Mike

1879 a good year for football

gang

I have said it before but if he wants to prove he is great manager then he should apply to us; almost anyone can win a title at big clubs.

ron

....We'd have to see whether he can iron the names on shirts, organise the half time teas and do the payroll before he can come here...........

.....more difficult than spending £50m at a time and shouting at doctors.....