Let's not get caught up in Ross' equaliser without addressing the key point

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, December 19, 2015, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Today, and the past 40, have been UNACCEPTABLE and heads MUST roll
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

nose

Wearethewhites

I'm absolutely F'ING fuming. The way this Club is being run, is an absolute disgrace to the fans. 40 days, 40 days to find a Head Coach, whilst the 1st team continues to deteriorate under poor management. Clear as day that they are unsettled.

Lighthouse

Look we were slowly halting the decline the club had been in since Mark Hughes left. But instead of looking at the fact we were having to rebuild a squad yet again. Knowing we were going to have to wait until next season to continue the rebuilding. Looking at the fact we were still in with a very outside of making the play offs.

The club sack the manager, have a set idea how things should be run and will not budge from that. Over 40 days later we are now relegation threatened and have nobody left to sack. No money, no leadership. But nobody who comes in to manage will ever be confident in the people running our club.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

john dempsey

rebuild the squad implies that
you have people in charge who know what they are doing.
no chance with this bunch of clowns running the show.
sack the lot shahid. build some flats and phk off back to america and put
us all out of our misery

Patrick

The key issue is that we have a clique in the management structure ....Rigg/MacIntosh  and their subordinates who are all on very high salaries/contracts.....obviously they have ZERO interest in rocking the boat/change.     The only way change will come is if Khan himself initiates it....and it looks like that is not going to happen...so further drift/decline...........tragic really...