watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we don't

Started by Wearethewhites, December 26, 2015, 08:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Appoint a new, experienced Head Coach, in the next dew days, preferably before the Rotherham game, then I'm confident, that FFC will be relegated this season, as a result of it.

Please hear me out here before jumping on my back, this wasn't about the performance, Derby are most likely to win the Championship, or come very close to it, but we, as a Club, are so low on confidence at the moment, it's frightening.

When at team like us are so low on confidence, you can't see where the next win is coming from, and at the moment, this is us. On top of this, you have a bunch of players, who are all playing well below their capabilities, because they their selves are suffering.

I agree to a certain extent that players have to earn their wages, but they also have to be under some type of leadership, and at FFC, they're are not.

I'm pretty sure Stuart Gray is a nice guy, he'll make up a good part of the coaching team, but it's clear as day already, that he isn't the right type of coach to turn this mess around.

I was all for replacing Kit to move this Club on, but what I wasn't for, was removing him, with no one else to step in, suicidal.

What we are experiencing now, is a complete implosion from top to bottom, and if someone doesn't step in at first team level and inject some confidence and calm, I can see us falling through the trap doors.

Not next week Mr Rigg, not the week after, but NOW.

Berserker

Think your Prob right
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

colinwhite

If we are all suspecting it is indecision and not hard negotiations that is meaning the processof Replacing Kit Symons  is taking so long ,then so are the players. It all just seems a bit hopeless and I am sure the players feel the same, to the point where you are near thinking bugger it who cares? Not defending them in any way by the way .

filham

No one would have predicted this situation, we have never experienced anything like it before.

I think we have just about said all we can, some words and/or deeds are needed from Mr Rigg.

nose

Quote from: filham on December 26, 2015, 09:58:33 PM
No one would have predicted this situation, we have never experienced anything like it before.

I think we have just about said all we can, some words and/or deeds are needed from Mr Rigg.

i think we can predict our management are capable of any atrocity.

H4usuallysitting

The club is full of lethargy from top to bottom.......we have people who talk a good job, and cannot fulfill....... awful mess

nose

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 26, 2015, 10:01:50 PM
The club is full of lethargy from top to bottom.......we have people who talk a good job, and cannot fulfill....... awful mess

which one of them talks good? I haven't herard them, i do not allow cliches or platitudes, talking good would mean saying something worth hearing.