watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bragging Rights in SW6

Started by Peabody, August 05, 2010, 07:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Does Chelsea's defeat to Hamburg last night give us the SW6 bragging rights?

blingo

The fact that we are FULHAM, gives us bragging rights over every club Peabody  :54:

Rupert

Oh, we can take that as read, blingo.

Main bragging rights this season can start with the fact that we are the last British team to reach a major European final.

You never know, everyone might crash out by the semis this season letting us carry on with that one for a while longer :54: .
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

TheDaddy

Quote from: Peabody on August 05, 2010, 07:54:18 PM
Does the dark side's defeat to Hamburg last night give us the SW6 bragging rights?
I thought the same and will have great joy going to my cousins 50th saturday and telling him so.The sad sod has his front gate in the style of the chelsea badge and a plaque on the wall. Dont worry i have a screw driver an a number of fulham flags...
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Andy Crysell

Personally, I don't talk footie with the dark side fans (what'd be the point?), so 'bragging rights' don't come into the equation.

PS. I just noticed how, when I typed the name of the team in question, this site automatically changes it to 'dark side' when you post.  Very clever, chaps....made me look twice....and then chuckle.    :011:

PPS. What would have happened if I'd tried to tap in the name of Bill Clinton's daughter??!!

DevonFFC

DevonFFC

finnster01

Quote from: Andy Crysell on August 06, 2010, 12:31:24 AM

PPS. What would have happened if I'd tried to tap in the name of Bill Clinton's daughter??!!
I think it is very likely a name that rhymes with James Hunt would show up...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Tom

Quote from: blingo on August 05, 2010, 09:20:38 PM
The fact that we are FULHAM, gives us bragging rights over every club Peabody  :54:
Hell yeah Blingo!!!  :54: :54: :54:
Fulham for life!

Burt

What Blingo said.

They may be more successful, but we have more CLASS.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Andy Crysell on August 06, 2010, 12:31:24 AM
Personally, I don't talk footie with the dark side fans (what'd be the point?), so 'bragging rights' don't come into the equation.

PS. I just noticed how, when I typed the name of the team in question, this site automatically changes it to 'dark side' when you post.  Very clever, chaps....made me look twice....and then chuckle.    :011:

Chelsea Clinton