https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anybody else working tonight

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 31, 2015, 04:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

or is it just me holding the Country together

fulhamben

Just you. Although I did get called out last new years eve if it makes you feel any better. Tonight is panto with the kids then getting smashed with me mates. I'll have a few jaegers for you
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

f321ffc

I will be working hard . :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: beer:

Seeing out the old year and welcoming in 2016  082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif  078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif  :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:                                                         COYW                                                                        049:gif    :Happy New Year:  049:gif

And to all those working tonight   065.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Mince n Tatties

Voluntary,for a couple of hours this evening at local
Animal Rescue Centre..Take a few of the dogs out,feed cats,
rabbits and whatever they need helping with..

Barrett487

Started 9.30 this morning and finish my shift at 4pm New Year's Day

Buffalo76

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 31, 2015, 06:03:04 PM
Voluntary,for a couple of hours this evening at local
Animal Rescue Centre..Take a few of the dogs out,feed cats,
rabbits and whatever they need helping with..

0001.jpeg

andyk

I will finish at 10, hopefully, home by 11.
See in the new year with the family.
Happy new year to all.

Lighthouse

I worked 14 years on New Years Night. Never bothered me. Often would swap it for Christmas whenever I could. It was and is just another date.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

alfie

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 31, 2015, 09:35:07 PM
I worked 14 years on New Years Night. Never bothered me. Often would swap it for Christmas whenever I could. It was and is just another date.
z
I'm with you on that Mr L, such a big thing is made of it and you wake up on the 1st Jan and guess what nothing has changed, i just can't be asked now days.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

dannyboi-ffc

New years eve is so over rated and expensive. I was in bed at 1130 and just about stayed awake until 1201. In the past I've worked it and like Lighthouse says, I would rather have xmas off.

Believe me you aren't missing out by working.  Oh and happy new year lol
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ScalleysDad

I was sort of. I was Best Man at a do yesterday, Jack Dee meets Julian Clarey apparently which I will take as a mini compliment for now, so not only a full day but some revellers would not go home until at least 2am and then the busy day hit me like a train whilst taking in the scene of devastation which was the floor of the village hall. Creeped in about 4 and fully intend doing s*d all today.

Even though, in a Jack Dee styli, it is just another day in Clarey styli Happy New Year to you all just the same.