watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please explain

Started by Barrett487, December 30, 2015, 01:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

Apparently we played well tonight. The result seems to prove it. I'm chuffed to bits.

I wasn't there, but after i read the euphoria i looked at the stats.

So why are Rotherham credited with 22 shots on goal, to our 16?  Best performance since Bristol? Can someone at the game please explain how we won 4-1....... Was it about quality possession, quality finishing or just plain luck.... ? How did we allow 22 shots at goal if we played so well?

St Eve

From previous posts they seem to have been from distance with very few on target

J.Perkins

9739.gifWell, the first 10 minutes was absolute domination. Good possession and attacking football. Then the next 10 were really under the kosh. The rest of the half played out quite relaxed, and Woodrow scoring late on calmed nerves. Woodrow took both his goals very well, one rounding the goalie and the other just good positioning. Rotherhams goal was a standard corner goal.

The 2nd half was all Fulham, with Rotherham restricted to just long shots. Kaca poached the 3rd after a great through ball from Ross that set Woodrow down the line, then crossed it in. Ross made it 4 through a great finish inside the box. We had a few other chances, namely Woodrow and Ross. Kaca also came close. Fulham controlled 80% of the game, looked more assured defensively too.

Ratings wise:

Lonergan; 6
Fred; 5
Stearman; 6
Burn; 7
Ream; 6
Cairney; 6
Hyndman; 8
Parker; 7
Kaca; 7
McCormack; 7
Woodrow; 9

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?