more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2016 January Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, January 01, 2016, 01:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Monday 1 February 2016 21:15
We can confirm that Kay Voser's contract at the Club has been terminated by mutual consent.

Voser joined the Whites in the summer of 2014 and he went on to make 13 appearances for the First Team.

Everyone at Fulham would like to thank Kay for his efforts and wishes him the best of luck for the future.

Mcdonalds wont be happy

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Arthur on February 01, 2016, 09:32:55 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 01, 2016, 08:49:24 PM
According  to North East guy on 5 live now,he stating
Boro never made any bid for Ross..

Oh, they did, surely.

The fact that they agreed a fee with Blackburn for Rhodes proves both that they've got the money to spend and that they wanted to bring in a goalscorer. I can't think of a single reason why they wouldn't have put in a bid.

How about Paper Talk.
Like did Ross really ask for a move?

mkras99

Danish Football News ‏@DanishFooty  18m18 minutes ago View translation
FC Midtjylland will also sign Fulham's Nikolay Bodurov on loan. [via @klausegelund]

Loz

So the big 'deadline' tonight, does that actually apply to us? We're only after loans rather than transfers, so isn't there a seperate loan window deadline we should be looking at?
@LawrenceQuilty

DevonFFC

I would love a new right back if truth be told

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

westcliff white

Loan window closes and then opens again in around a weeks time
Every day is a Fulham day

Nero

Monday 1 February 2016 22:15
The Club can confirm that an agreement has been reached with Middlesbrough to allow Fernando Amorebieta to return to Fulham ahead of schedule.

The Venezuela international had been on a season-long loan at the Riverside Stadium and made 16 appearances, but he will now link up with Slaviša Jokanović's squad for the remainder of the campaign.

davew

Quote from: Nero on February 01, 2016, 10:17:00 PM
Monday 1 February 2016 22:15
The Club can confirm that an agreement has been reached with Middlesbrough to allow Fernando Amorebieta to return to Fulham ahead of schedule.

The Venezuela international had been on a season-long loan at the Riverside Stadium and made 16 appearances, but he will now link up with Slaviša Jokanović’s squad for the remainder of the campaign.
Oh dear, which position will SJ be playing then in this new link up (lol)?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

J

Quote from: Arthur on February 01, 2016, 09:32:55 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 01, 2016, 08:49:24 PM
According  to North East guy on 5 live now,he stating
Boro never made any bid for Ross..

Oh, they did, surely.

The fact that they agreed a fee with Blackburn for Rhodes proves both that they've got the money to spend and that they wanted to bring in a goalscorer. I can't think of a single reason why they wouldn't have put in a bid.

These situations are often quite muddy, due to agents and other 3rd party people usually getting involved. It is entirely possible that they didn't actually formally bid.
I'm sure some people were talking, but we have no way of knowing who's interests they were serving. Agents and 3rd parties often sound out deals without clubs explicit request so they can bring a deal to one or both sides and make their comission.

NJFulham

Fulham accepted offers for Mitroglou but Benfica refused to end loan deal.

Lighthouse

Well come the Summer. If we can get rid of The Greek and Dembele and Ross do force a move we will have some money floating about. No players just money.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope