watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

January loan signings

Started by JackyFulham90, January 04, 2016, 12:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

If Fulham could bring in a strong CB a decent holding midfielder to compete with Matilla & maybe James Husband back on loan for the rest of the season the squad would look strong. I really hope we hang on to our strikers this January we have goals in our side & am convinced we will become more solid under Jokanovic

Asotosyios

I think we need 1 or 2 wingers if we are going to stick with 4-3-3.
We have 5 central defenders, Mattila and Parker can play the defensive midfielder role and Garbutt & Ream as the left backs.

MJG

I'd say two out and out wingers and another DCM to compete with Mattila should be the very least we need, if none of the first team squad leave. By squad I mean regular players, players like Voser and Bod will not be missed.

filham

Since Duff left wingers have become an extinct species at the Cottage. Most people will now think you are referring to the gulls, ducks or swans on the Thames.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: MJG on January 04, 2016, 09:45:17 AM
I'd say two out and out wingers and another DCM to compete with Mattila should be the very least we need, if none of the first team squad leave. By squad I mean regular players, players like Voser and Bod will not be missed.

When can we hope to see George Williams back?

Mac_21

Serge Gnabry has had his loan at West Brom cut short due to lack of playing time. Worth a bid?

MJG

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on January 04, 2016, 12:17:24 PM
Quote from: MJG on January 04, 2016, 09:45:17 AM

When can we hope to see George Williams back?
I'd like nothing more than see him back, but hes really struggled since he came back from injury.

dannyboi-ffc

I'd like to see two wide players and a better version of Matilla. The rest I can live with until the summer but our lack of options and quality out wide makes for painful viewing. And imo causes the team to be unbalanced.

Husband
2 wingers
DM- I've heard Sidwell could be on the cards but not sure how I feel about that one to be honest. Never really rated him but liked the bloke a lot
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Walsh

I feel a big change is needed, I would personally only keep a handful of players in the current squad.

McCormack, Stearman, Ream, Kacaniklic, Pringle, Matilla, Lonergan and Hyndman.

Personally, I only feel like McCormack is worthy a spot in the starting 11 at this moment in time. Kacaniklic is trying hard and I appreciate that but he just isn't explosive when he starts, seems like a super sub.