watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did anyone notice how late the team

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 04, 2016, 11:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

selection was made on Saturday - is this the Joka way, or did we have injury issues??

Berserker

Probably a ploy not to let the opposition know your team too far in advance
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 04, 2016, 11:42:16 AM
selection was made on Saturday - is this the Joka way, or did we have injury issues??
I was told that Cairney failed a fitness test, not sure if thats why or not.

westcliff white

We have to submit an hour before kcik off as I understand, so not sure it was much different to normal

Like MJG I heard that TC failed a fitness test so that may have meant we gave it to the ref later than, i.e. usual and closer to the deadline than usual.
Every day is a Fulham day

stokesy

It's always announced at the game about 15 minutes before kick off,but is handed in and get get on Facebook 1hr before kick off,I have moaned about this before ,why they never announce it earlier,
still havnt heard back

westcliff white

thats the same at Southend when I go there, think most grounds announce over the PA system around 15 minutes or so before the game, don't they?

I have always assumed that it is done around that time as then most people are inside the stadium
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Quote from: stokesy on January 04, 2016, 02:02:39 PM
It's always announced at the game about 15 minutes before kick off,but is handed in and get get on Facebook 1hr before kick off,I have moaned about this before ,why they never announce it earlier,
still havnt heard back

Team is handed into officially an hour before, that's why Fulham and all teams tend to tweet it out 60 mins before.
I suspect they don't actually put it on the tannoy until later as lets be honest CC is very empty up till 30 minutes before the game anyway. If you are on twitter contact Ivan Berry the matchday announcer and he may be able to answer you.

H4usuallysitting

I usually see the team sheet outside the Coral betting booth, but it wasn't there - so I couldn't bet