more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video on the offal

Started by kempkong, January 05, 2016, 02:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 05, 2016, 04:13:35 PM
There is clearly a division in the club. The players that first came out were shaking hands with both the owner and manager. But later the players who came out just shook hands with the owner. A clear sign that some of them are siding with Billy The Badger who didn't turn up at all.

No doubt there will be those who claim it means nothing. But you could tell when the manager went off to the players that he was pointing and saying all the rebels over there and the players who shook my hand there.

There is more to come on this, mark my words.  094.gif

Think you are right and notice how moussa didn't come out of the main door, no one must like him as the make him change separately or perhaps Moussa is Billy the Badger and running his evil empire from beneath Motspur Park

Nero

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 05, 2016, 04:47:27 PM
I haven't seen it, and I haven't mentioned him today......but was Curbs making the tea

No today his was cleaning Ali Macs and Khan car, gotta keep the bosses man happy when you serve no useful purpose

bobby01

Quote from: MJG on January 05, 2016, 02:56:00 PM
No one should be moaning about this video given the need for 'more communication' that everyone goes on about. Even if the only thing it is communicating is that Khan was at MP.

I'm looking forward to those body language experts to tell me who did and didn't look happy in the video tho.

I agree with you here mjg. I despair nowadays on this site when our new manager has been here 2 days and gets slated by some after the result. Put my tin hat on now and wait for the inevitable flak.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

clarkey

You're right it's a weird video and the Moussa bit is the only staged part of it, and definitely a set up. It's the only meeting with edits in it.

Compare that with MAF's chats with Boa on the pitch before a game-clearly Khan has zero empathy. But at least he turned up at MP.

And what a hair style, obviously a tribute to Lemmy.

Fulham76

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on January 05, 2016, 03:10:36 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 05, 2016, 02:48:40 PM
When Khans not here, he doesnt care. When he shows up for training, its strange.

He cant win!

If you're referring to my comment, I only said that the video was strange. I'm quite happy to see Mr. Khan here and believe that he's far more involved than many give him credit for.  The 'strange' bit was about not understanding the point of it. Perhaps, as MJG guesses, it's just to show Mr. Khan involved and interested. If so, fine. It's still strange to me though.

My thoughts too, very strange video. Not sure what the point was to be honest.

I'm one of the fans that thinks the club should do much more re communication but this video communicates nothing.

Nothing wrong with the video but still a very strange idea to show the chairman at the training ground.

Burt

The video shows that Khan was at the training ground.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I am fine with that, and prefer to see this sort of thing than have a bunch of people moaning about an absentee owner who doesn't know the game or take an interest in the club.

FulhamStu

Khan has understood from at least Jim Woodcock that he needs to be more visible and that fans ar questioning his leadership and commitment.  I see this as part of trying to get people back onside, with his new Head Coach and the first team squad, not odd at all to me.  Riggs lack of visibility since Jokanovics appointment again is to show that Joka is in charge and Rigg back to his day job of overseeing all football matters and recruitment.  I would love to think that Dembele may have signed but doubt that is the case.

clarkey

There is a logical problem with the video too.

It has been posted because FFC feel it is worthy of interest i.e. in other words the owner meeting the players is unusual and therefore newsworthy.

At a load of other clubs you would take this sort of thing for granted, and be used to seeing the owner around the training ground, the club and with the players.Most Prem teams (apart from Villa and United obviously) have their owners at most of their games.

So hopefully FFC now have got the idea-turn up and people will feel better disposed towards you.