watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Video on the offal

Started by kempkong, January 05, 2016, 02:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kempkong

Interesting how it shows dembele and khan chatting for longer than all the other players. Would be nice if we could read into that.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/january/05/chairman-visit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horsfield_No9

Observations.

-The club deffo trying to brush up their image/repatch some faith lost in the chairman's commitment.

-Amazing Khan doesnt know who Tim Ream is when he plays for the US national side.

-The only players he seems to know by name are Moussa and Ross.

-Chatting with Moussa for a while and it's all smiles. Promising perhaps or just propaganda from the club? Sweet how Moussa takes his hat off to when saying hi. Must be a polite lad.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

ToodlesMcToot

My only thought is: What a strange video. There seems to be no other purpose than to show that Mr. Khan is around for training. Agree that the extended bit with Moussa seems to be setting something up. One would expect the extended talking to be with the captain of the team and not a seeming 'want-away'. A bit confusing.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Domino 1879

From my perspective I am pleased to see Mr Khan getting more involved.  He needs to be seen more often in and around MP and the Cottage imo..
I think he's across to oversee transactions in the window.  Rigg will have lost some credibility during the last few weeks...........

rusty shackleford

When Khans not here, he doesnt care. When he shows up for training, its strange.

He cant win!

love4ffc

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on January 05, 2016, 02:24:03 PM
Observations.

-Chatting with Moussa for a while and it's all smiles. Promising perhaps or just propaganda from the club? Sweet how Moussa takes his hat off to when saying hi. Must be a polite lad.

Think Moussa took his hat off to politely remind Khan that teams are sniffing about and that he could use a raise  :005:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on January 05, 2016, 02:33:20 PM
My only thought is: What a strange video. There seems to be no other purpose than to show that Mr. Khan is around for training. Agree that the extended bit with Moussa seems to be setting something up. One would expect the extended talking to be with the captain of the team and not a seeming 'want-away'. A bit confusing.

I'm still hopeful. Money still talks and we could offer him a fair whack within reason. The big teams only want him for bench/reserves/youth teams currently so unlikely to offer over 20k in my opinion whereas he is a first teamer for us with a wage offered to match. With the video making such a point of that conversation it is intriguing, there is either a new deal almost done or they are protecting themselves for the backlash when he's sold by showing we really wanted him to stay and tried.

MJG

No one should be moaning about this video given the need for 'more communication' that everyone goes on about. Even if the only thing it is communicating is that Khan was at MP.

I'm looking forward to those body language experts to tell me who did and didn't look happy in the video tho.

cmg

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on January 05, 2016, 02:24:03 PM
Observations.

-Amazing Khan doesnt know who Tim Ream is when he plays for the US national side.

He seemed to know that he came from St Louis...which he does.

And I studied Cauley carefully at the end. His body language spoke volumes. He was definitely leaning towards the east. Which obviously means he is off to PSG...or possibly Leyton Orient.

TheManOnTheBus

Moussa's appearance was also clearly staged.  The others all walked out of the doors.  He came from "stage left" as if they wanted to re-shoot it. 

He will sign a new deal this week!

cmg

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on January 05, 2016, 03:05:19 PM
Moussa's appearance was also clearly staged.  The others all walked out of the doors.  He came from "stage left" as if they wanted to re-shoot it. 

He'd come straight from the airport. First flight out of Turin this morning. Ink stains still wet on his fingers.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 05, 2016, 02:48:40 PM
When Khans not here, he doesnt care. When he shows up for training, its strange.

He cant win!

If you're referring to my comment, I only said that the video was strange. I'm quite happy to see Mr. Khan here and believe that he's far more involved than many give him credit for.  The 'strange' bit was about not understanding the point of it. Perhaps, as MJG guesses, it's just to show Mr. Khan involved and interested. If so, fine. It's still strange to me though.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

colinwhite

The stand out thing for me was that Ali mac was there but not Mike Rigg . Surely this was his moment in the spotlight after SJ s appointment.

TWFL

Never mind all that I think it was nice to see Williams back in training, much missed down the left flank imo

nose

Quote from: MJG on January 05, 2016, 02:56:00 PM
No one should be moaning about this video given the need for 'more communication' that everyone goes on about. Even if the only thing it is communicating is that Khan was at MP.

I'm looking forward to those body language experts to tell me who did and didn't look happy in the video tho.

I am the body language expert and am keeping what i saw to myself.
I was pleased to see the video and would really like to see one or two more bits of touchy feely stuff like this.
I would also, as you know, like to see the owner at a few more games.
All of that would be small but very positive things that help show a bit of leadership and concern, i am happy.
Moussa looks a thoroughly nice fellow and their encounter reminded me of how Boa and MAF used to talk on the pitch, it's good.

Lighthouse

There is clearly a division in the club. The players that first came out were shaking hands with both the owner and manager. But later the players who came out just shook hands with the owner. A clear sign that some of them are siding with Billy The Badger who didn't turn up at all.

No doubt there will be those who claim it means nothing. But you could tell when the manager went off to the players that he was pointing and saying all the rebels over there and the players who shook my hand there.

There is more to come on this, mark my words.  094.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: colinwhite on January 05, 2016, 03:13:02 PM
The stand out thing for me was that Ali mac was there but not Mike Rigg . Surely this was his moment in the spotlight after SJ s appointment.

Maybe he is away scouting or arranging for a player to come in on loan. That would be a non-sinister explanation.

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on January 05, 2016, 03:05:19 PM

Watching it again I think you're spot on. This is staged, I'm sure of it. Can only mean good things. Have Khan/Moussa done the new contract signing malarky pictures etc today? I really think there's something in this.

bill taylors apprentice

Nice !

This is the sort of thing that should be produced on a regular basis, there must be someone at the club with some imagination!

Most fans love this kind of stuff and the club are in no danger of revealing anything confidential, it just helps build up the feel good factor.

H4usuallysitting

I haven't seen it, and I haven't mentioned him today......but was Curbs making the tea