watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The time is now to beat Wolves

Started by The Swan, January 10, 2016, 07:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

We always seem to get beaten away to Wolves. We will win on Tuesday because.

We have a new Head Coach,  Wolves have sold Benik Afobe for £12m to Bournemouth. Afobe has scored 23 goals since joining Wolves last January.

Also Liverpool have cut short Obo loan period. He played for Liverpool against Exeter on Friday and he looked very good.

Heres hoping I am right.
The Swan

alexbishop

we should beat wolves...so we won't. That's usually how we do it ;)
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

SP

Had a glance at their site, they report the availability of only one striker for Tuesday, Adam Le Fondre.  Also interesting to see they mention Wolves, Villa & WBA have all been up for sale for a while.

HatterDon

actually, Tuesday is the time to beat Wolves   :Get Coat gif:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

west kowloon white

Can wait till Tuesday- perhaps the tiresome trio might go go to ground for a few hours- but fear the worst and be patient.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Win please - for Cauley!

& FFC!

& for FFC fans!

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

res

Quote from: SP on January 10, 2016, 08:19:02 PM
Had a glance at their site, they report the availability of only one striker for Tuesday, Adam Le Fondre.  Also interesting to see they mention Wolves, Villa & WBA have all been up for sale for a while.

Problem is that Le Fondre always scores against us, whether for Wolves or the other clubs (e.g. Reading) that he's played for.

fcfulham55

If we're ever going to beat Wolves this season... This definitely is our best chance on the departure of Afobe!

With that in mind, I'm going for a repeated 3-0 loss.

But it doesn't matter,  because we will have more corners and throw ins this time.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

filham

We have won but one match in our last twelve and that at home against lowly Rotherham. We are now hoping that new coach Jokanovic can turn things around for us and produce a surprise win away at Wolves.

Jokanovic has been in control for two matches and himself has stated that it will take time for him to impose his systems and methods at Fulham. It really is asking a lot of the coach to have changed things already.

Be prepared for yet another defeat at Wolves. We must be patient and give Joka. time painful though it is.

Barry White

Be prepared for the defeat but I also have a weird feeling we might grab something out of the game. Won't be too disheartened if we don't though.