watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jack Grimmer

Started by Wearethewhites, January 10, 2016, 08:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Played for Shrewsbury today in their 1-0 FA Cup win away to Cardiff.

Shrewsbury played a 3-5-2 formation which see Grimmer play as a right wing-back

Jack Grimmer ‏@JackGrimmer  12m12 minutes ago
I'll take that for my first match, great performance from the lads!! Roll on the next round!

Mince n Tatties

They lost 7-1  last week.
Jack comes into their side...Bingo.

cmg

That's him cup-tied now. If he returns to us he won't.......oh yes, right. I forgot.  :Get Coat gif:

FPT

He got a bit of 'stick' at times last season, I think a few forgot he's a newly turned full back playing centre back 99.9% of the time since joining Fulham in 2012. He's having to adjust to moving up and down the flank, improving his technique in coming forward from right back, improving his delivery from crosses, how to position himself and how he receives the ball. I still think his future is as a central defender, but maybe his size (6ft and 84kg) say otherwise. Perhaps his future as a central defender would be in a three, for now though, he needs to get good game time and keep developing. Come back to us fully fit and a better player in the summer.

Jack Grimmer was interviewed by yours truly here after the Dallas Cup in 2013: http://hammyend.com/index.php/2013/04/hammyend-interviews-dallas-cup-captain-jack-grimmer-exclusive/

GrahamG

Well at least we've got 2 players still in the cup!

HatterDon

Quote from: cmg on January 10, 2016, 08:48:37 PM
That's him cup-tied now. If he returns to us he won't.......oh yes, right. I forgot.  :Get Coat gif:

thanks, I needed that!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel