https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Laziest Journalism Ever?

Started by os5889, August 07, 2010, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

http://soccerleaguenews.com/epl/liverpool-want-bobby-zamora-2878/

Liverpool want Bobby Zamora

Bobby Zamora may soon be joining Liverpool. This would be more great news for Zamora as it seems that he will soon be getting a call up to the England national team. Liverpool are looking for a strong striker to partner Torres, even more now that it seems that David N'Gog will be leaving. Bobby Zamora is Roy Hodgson's first option.

Bobby Zamora had started his football career as a very promising stiker at Brighton & Hove Albion but suffered a dip at Tottenham and West Ham. In 2008 when few believed in him Roy Hodgson signed him for Fulham and since then he started fulfilling his potential. Many believe that Roy Hodgson was the turning point for Bobby Zamora's career.

Do you think that Zamora would be a good signing for Liverpool?

tingtawng

i am saying nothing in case i get banned ,from now on i am being a good boy with no provocative posts
only good good news  :012:
IN SVEN VE TVUST

alfie

Don't know if there is any truth in this but why is it on this board when we read something we don't like we automatically assume it is "lazy journalism".
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

os5889

Quote from: alfie on August 07, 2010, 05:49:36 PM
Don't know if there is any truth in this but why is it on this board when we read something we don't like we automatically assume it is "lazy journalism".

Good journalism would at least have a quote, a source or some reasons why the move could happen...

This appears to suggest Zamoras about to sign for Pool.....

Such a revalation would surely be presented better with some evidence or an article with more than a line about the club and a line summarising the player.

It wasn't because it was Fulham related (well it was in a way because thats how I found it) but more the fact its just a pants piece.

A bit like saying in my mind

"Malbranque is about to join Bordeaux, Bordeaux are a french team managed by Jean Tigana. Malbranque is old and past it, he once played for Fulham and France"

I cant believe someone got paid for writing that article whether through adverts or salary!

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

finnster01

I guess there is a reason we never talk about "industrious journalists" as they don't seem to exist, do they?...

Just when you think the paper garbage can't get any worse, it can.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimpav

This would be gutting if true. I'm hoping you are right OS.