https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Terry Angus

Started by Supermitch, January 14, 2016, 09:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermitch

081.gif  50 today.  Many happy returns  081.gif

MJG

Always to be the man vote MOTM when he was a sub and never got on.

Bumped into him and Udo Onwere in the Hammersmith Palais one Saturday night. Think we had played Mansfield or somewhere like that away and the team coach dropped them straight off outside the club. Really nice bloke and liked it at Fulham.

dannyboi-ffc

Happy Birthday Terry! Welcome back to the Cottage anytime  081.gif :wine:
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

It's a pity some of our present defence don't play
with the same guts and pride Terry showed week after week...
081.gif

filham

That is the solution to our defence problem, bring back Terry, he would pull things together nicely.

Happy birthday Terry and thanks for all the fun you brought to the Cottage.

Reznor

I remember the day he was guttted to score an own goal but ended up going up the other end scoring a thumping header. It may have been against Northampton but I'm probably wrong. Spoke to him a few times and he seemed a lovely genuine fella. Happy birthday Terry.

alfie

Fanatical Coventry supporter, but did love his time at Fulham
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

epsomraver

Remember him telling me that he felt privileged to be playing for Fulham and not like a lot of his mates working at Vauxhalls in Luton, shame some of the present day team do not share his sentiments

bobbo

I remember a Swansea bloke giving him stick throughout the game , the fella was sitting in front of me ar Swansea ..at the whistle terry started making his way towards him but players and officials just about stopped him getting into the stand.i think the Swansea mouthpiece was s******g himself.
He's a big tough lad -terry.
  Happy birthday one of our favourites
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Jims Dentist

Always remember Terry at the end of the game when Cardiff fans rioted at the cottage.
He was standing in the enclosure winding up the boyoos on the nearby Putney Terrace..
After the game when most fans had departed our then manager had a fiery exchange with Neil Kinnock by the tunnel on the pitch.
My memory fails me.I think it was Don Mackay, but am not sure.

Supermitch

Quote from: Reznor on January 14, 2016, 10:56:07 AM
I remember the day he was guttted to score an own goal but ended up going up the other end scoring a thumping header. It may have been against Northampton but I'm probably wrong. Spoke to him a few times and he seemed a lovely genuine fella. Happy birthday Terry.

Exeter City.  Boxing Day 1996

Fulham Tup North

I recall when we were at home, I think to Northampton Town, he started the game and we were 2 down after 10 mins (a bit like Tuesday), and Micky Adams took him off.  He was very upset.
Or am I getting confussed in my old age?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Wimbledon_White

When I was about 10 my parents rented out two bedrooms in our house to two Northampton Town players. One of these was Barry Richardson, the first team Keeper.

Barry became very pally with Terry Angus and he was regularly at our house.

Indeed, I can remember Terry walking his Dog with my Mum and I (and our Dogs too obv) on Abington Park. He was always my favourite player and when I was the Cobblers mascot he was the Captain! Good times.