Zamora makes the England squad..!

Started by LBNo11, August 07, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mccscratch

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 07, 2010, 08:06:31 PM
...well done Bobby..!

Proud moment...quite e turn around... from being slagged...to slagging off his own supporters to making the England squad.... football is a funny funny game.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Fletchino

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
knock em bandy bob

finnster01

I bet he is glad he was injured and couldn't turn up for Trinidad & Tobago like he intended to do. He managed to get his citizen ship processed in time for them though.

I am not convinced those 3 lions are worn with an honest love for England. Sorry BZ, but congratulations for being picked none the less
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

cebu

Well done Bobby. Please don't catch inflated ego syndrome a la Bullard.

os5889

Fanastic news, Bobby for England! Oh new chant needed

os5889

What a refreshing squad!

England boss Fabio Capello has called up the uncapped trio of Jack Wilshere, Kieran Gibbs and Bobby Zamora for the friendly against Hungary on Wednesday.
Goalkeepers David James and Robert Green are replaced by Ben Foster and Paul Robinson as only 10 of the World Cup squad are selected.
Theo Walcott and Adam Johnson are both recalled after missing out the World Cup but Joe Cole is not in the squad.
Gary Cahill, Carlton Cole and Darren Bent all get the chance to impress.
England squad to face Hungary:
Goalkeepers: Ben Foster (Birmingham), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Paul Robinson (Blackburn)
Defenders: Wes Brown (Manchester United), Gary Cahill (Bolton), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Michael Dawson (Tottenham Hotspur), Kieran Gibbs (Arsenal), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), John Terry (Chelsea)
Midfielders: Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), James Milner (Aston Villa), Ashley Young (Aston Villa), Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)
Forwards: Darren Bent (Sunderland), Carlton Cole (West Ham United), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Bobby Zamora (Fulham)

Jimpav

MrCheviot

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

Steve_orino

Congrats to Bob.  A just reward for the effort and work put into last season.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Tom

Congrats Bobby, you have earned it and deserve the call up.  :54:
Fulham for life!