watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR Away

Started by Riversider, January 14, 2016, 11:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

We've been given both the upper and lower tier, tickets go on sale next Monday, where abouts on the website do you find out how many loyalty points you have, I've just had a look but couldn't find it !

MJG

You need to login and its on the right hand side of the screen.

Riversider

Sorry to sound a complete idiot, but its one ticket per season ticket holder, I take my two nephews to games with me and they are both season ticket holders but I've got far more loyalty points than them, one of them is 16 and the other 12, does this mean that we can't sit together ? If that's the case the 3 of us won't be going (which is a shame) as restricted view at QPR is a complete and utter waste of money.

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on January 14, 2016, 12:29:12 PM
Sorry to sound a complete idiot, but its one ticket per season ticket holder, I take my two nephews to games with me and they are both season ticket holders but I've got far more loyalty points than them, one of them is 16 and the other 12, does this mean that we can't sit together ? If that's the case the 3 of us won't be going (which is a shame) as restricted view at QPR is a complete and utter waste of money.
I've never really understood that on the site. I have myself linked to two other family ST's and always able to get them.
I'd ring the ticket office up for clarification, top number on back of card option 2

dannyboi-ffc

Had the same issue at Bristol City.  Your only chance of sitting together is by waiting until their loyalty points are eligible and then hoping there are 3 seats still together. Obviously you run the risk of missing out yourself but otherwise you won't be able to make 2 purchases and get them sitting together.

How many do they have?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Riversider

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 14, 2016, 12:33:26 PM

Had the same issue at Bristol City.  Your only chance of sitting together is by waiting until their loyalty points are eligible and then hoping there are 3 seats still together. Obviously you run the risk of missing out yourself but otherwise you won't be able to make 2 purchases and get them sitting together.

How many do they have?
As I said above that's going to mean restricted view which is a complete and utter waste of time at QPR .

Berserker

If I can't chose where I'm sitting I'll probably not go. Last few times the system allocated me tickets on the back row. This was fine at MK Dons but he'll ish at Bristol City
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Riversider on January 14, 2016, 12:36:31 PM

How many do they have?
As I said above that's going to mean restricted view which is a complete and utter waste of time at QPR .

Its on the TV so save your money then. Its not exactly a must not miss fixture. We played there 50 odd times as our home ground so not exactly a ground to tick off the list.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

MJG

Quote from: Berserker on January 14, 2016, 01:32:52 PM
If I can't chose where I'm sitting I'll probably not go. Last few times the system allocated me tickets on the back row. This was fine at MK Dons but he'll ish at Bristol City
It wont allow you to pick the seat, but hopefully at least the block

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 14, 2016, 01:40:56 PM

How many do they have?

Its on the TV so save your money then. Its not exactly a must not miss fixture. We played there 50 odd times as our home ground so not exactly a ground to tick off the list.

Yes but will have to endure the usual p**s taking from them if we dont sell out. To be fair they shifted 4000 + for a friday night live game

MJG

Im going to beat my own and the FST drum here.
I have spent months in conversations with the club on this at meetings and in correspondence asking for two tiers, and to at least allow the sale by blocks and tiers as individual seats cannot be done.

I really feel we need to sell out outherwise the club will I suspect think whats the point of pushing to get more seats if we cant sell out the local games.
So I know the frustrations of not picking seats, and we have this panic all the time, but if you have to wait I'd lay money on seats being around after the initial rush.

Berserker

Quote from: MJG on January 14, 2016, 02:24:08 PM
Quote from: Berserker on January 14, 2016, 01:32:52 PM
It wont allow you to pick the seat, but hopefully at least the block
Even if I pick the block they seem to stick me at the back. I e.mailed the club about when I was allocated the MK Dons tickets, never had a reply . I thought oh sod you I won't go to away matches this season then
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SP

Wasn't going to bother going this season but will do if the tickets don't sell out.

Pretty sure QPR sell cheap tickets via Groupon so I might save a few £ in the home end. :58:

Chesh

Quote from: MJG on January 14, 2016, 03:15:53 PM
Im going to beat my own and the FST drum here.
I have spent months in conversations with the club on this at meetings and in correspondence asking for two tiers, and to at least allow the sale by blocks and tiers as individual seats cannot be done.

I really feel we need to sell out outherwise the club will I suspect think whats the point of pushing to get more seats if we cant sell out the local games.
So I know the frustrations of not picking seats, and we have this panic all the time, but if you have to wait I'd lay money on seats being around after the initial rush.

Well done and well said MJG.

Surely we can sell less than 3,000 poxy tickets for a game in our own borough, and to be honest, if anyone really wants to go they'd sit on their own, no?

I totally understand the point of Berserker who may feel that she can't see properly if stuck at the back, but the other point of whether I can sit next to my mates or not has never been a factor in deciding whether I attend - especially local derbies.

Talk about the game afterwards in the pub!

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Chesh

How many do they have?

Danny-boi, with all due respect this isn't trainspotting (and I know you know that, but people need encouraging to turn up)

People should turn up because it's Fulham, their team, who need their support - not because it might be a ground that they can tick off some list.

As I say, I know that's not your own view, as Fulham is ingrained in you, but I hate the idea of so called fans not turning up to local games just because it's on the tele and they've been there before.

049:gif

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Chesh on January 14, 2016, 06:07:04 PM

Had the same issue at Bristol City.  Your only chance of sitting together is by waiting until their loyalty points are eligible and then hoping there are 3 seats still together. Obviously you run the risk of missing out yourself but otherwise you won't be able to make 2 purchases and get them sitting together.

How many do they have?

Danny-boi, with all due respect this isn't trainspotting (and I know you know that, but people need encouraging to turn up)

People should turn up because it's Fulham, their team, who need their support - not because it might be a ground that they can tick off some list.

As I say, I know that's not your own view, as Fulham is ingrained in you, but I hate the idea of so called fans not turning up to local games just because it's on the tele and they've been there before.

For a family it is a problem though. For example, Riversider said he takes his nephews to every game. Just say the are 7 and 9. Are you telling me it's ok to have them in the top tier and you in the bottom tier because you had to buy them seperately? As someone who is a family man through and through I think this is a situation where you earn your tag as unselfish. It is more encouraging for the youngsters for Dad to say, I'll miss this one and watch it at home with the boys. Experience the moment with them rather than make them feel they have missed out.

Completely different if it's mates and I still went to Bristol City even though some were scattered around. That was never going to stop me. As for the ticking off the list comment, some do do this unfortunately. Not me but if you go every game  football is an expensive hobby so if you aren't going to enjoy the game knowing your young kids aren't sat with you then just miss it.

Unfortunately loyalty points is the fairest way but it is a headache if you aren't in a position to attend a game and sit here there and everywhere.  Especially an away game in an environment the young lads aren't used to.

Not an excuse for grown men though. At a fulham game everyone is your mate.

Having said all of that it is probably irrelevant as it would have been for Bristol. I doubt the tickets will all be gone so if you decide you can't go without the nephews you are going to wait anyway.  Chances are by the time they are eligible there will still be 3 tickets together and no one stays at home, sits on their own or misses qpr get battered.  049:gif :wine:

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

SP

I sat on my own on the last visit to Loftus Road as we couldn't sit together & it was awful - & not just because the Fulham players didn't turn up.  I love the concept of everyone being mates, just like the Ramblers.

Considering both teams have been massively disappointing this season we should introduce something like the Calcutta Cup - I'm sure Fight it Tony must have a few spare Caterham racing trophies in his loft.  The West London Underachievers Cup perhaps?

:dead horse:

clanky

Don't we need to stick it to them and make it a six pointer !!!

That's the only reason in going !

Chesh

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 14, 2016, 08:02:22 PM
Quote from: Chesh on January 14, 2016, 06:07:04 PM

How many do they have?

For a family it is a problem though. For example, Riversider said he takes his nephews to every game. Just say the are 7 and 9. Are you telling me it's ok to have them in the top tier and you in the bottom tier because you had to buy them seperately? As someone who is a family man through and through I think this is a situation where you earn your tag as unselfish. It is more encouraging for the youngsters for Dad to say, I'll miss this one and watch it at home with the boys. Experience the moment with them rather than make them feel they have missed out.

Completely different if it's mates and I still went to Bristol City even though some were scattered around. That was never going to stop me. As for the ticking off the list comment, some do do this unfortunately. Not me but if you go every game  football is an expensive hobby so if you aren't going to enjoy the game knowing your young kids aren't sat with you then just miss it.

Unfortunately loyalty points is the fairest way but it is a headache if you aren't in a position to attend a game and sit here there and everywhere.  Especially an away game in an environment the young lads aren't used to.

Not an excuse for grown men though. At a fulham game everyone is your mate.

Having said all of that it is probably irrelevant as it would have been for Bristol. I doubt the tickets will all be gone so if you decide you can't go without the nephews you are going to wait anyway.  Chances are by the time they are eligible there will still be 3 tickets together and no one stays at home, sits on their own or misses qpr get battered.  049:gif :wine:

Agree with all of that Danny.

My point in the first post about not needing to sit together was certainly not aimed at Riversider, as I too have younger kids and know exactly where they are coming from, and also see Beserker's reasoning - it was really to say that for fans of a certain age, then it shouldn't be too much to have to sit apart just for 90 minutes, as long as you can be there and get behind the boys with other like minded fans, and certainly not an excuse for not going.

Re the trainspotting bit, and as I said, I know this doesn't apply to yourself, but I just hate the thought of someone not going to a local derby (when tickets are available) because it's easier to watch on tele (just because it's a ground that they've already 'done') - and was just making the point that it shouldn't be 'encouraged' lol.

Suppose QPR gets my heckles up more than any other of our so called 'rivals', and would be very disappointed if we struggled as a fan base to get up for it, and sell out relatively quickly.

Riversider

I love QPHa away, and am going to do everything I can to get the three of us there, for some strange reason Fulham supporters are more vocal there than at just about any other ground,
Winning there is a great feeling and if you can make it i would urge anyone to try and go.