News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So Svens coming to visit on Valentines Day (Wigan 0 Notts County 2)

Started by os5889, February 02, 2010, 09:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

scoreflash

Hunt (75)
Caldwell og 82

Notts County goals: Could we be in for a double Cupset? Corner from Ben Davies and Stephen Hunt (not that one) heads in. It really is as simple as that.

timmyg

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Scrumpy

Excellent. Would much prefer a few thousand excited Notts fans at The Cottage than 500 bored Wigan fans. No disrespect like.

And they need the money!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

The Doctor

I hope we've got someone watching the game.  County are obviously a handy team, and they'll be even more up for it given our recent form

The Badger

County will obviously be no pushovers and it's always dangerous to underestimate any lower league opposition, but in all honesty this is a very favourable draw, and I fully expect us to turn them over at the cottage.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Fernhurst

IF THERE'S ONE GAME I WOULD LIKE US TO SCORE 6 IT'S THIS ONE..... just so that Tosser Hughes goes home with his tail between his legs.

Lighthouse

We are unlucky in the Cup this year. We keep being drawn against the lowest club left in the competition. What chance have we had. Another nervous game with half our team out and everybody expecting a shock. Although if everybody is expecting it, it shouldn't be a shock. Oh well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BestOfBrede

Valentine's Day massacre?
You can picture the headlines already!!

Jimpav

Woy v Sven  - now that will be a clash of great footballing minds.