watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Really struggling to see where our next 3 points are coming from

Started by Wearethewhites, January 23, 2016, 09:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Sorry if most find this post negative, it's not intended to be, although I will get the usual snide digs, but I am really struggling to see where our next 3 points are coming from.

Derby home, QPR away, then Blackburn away. The best I can see from that lot is 1pt, possibly nothing.

(Sigh)

Although I'm liking the way Jokanovic is changing the way we play, we are still failing to take our chances, and are being punished. Today was another prime example.

Pretty soon, these improvements have to start leading to points, or we will find ourselves in big trouble.

As it stands, we're currently 4pts above the relegation zone, and have gained a single in 14 with confidence levels looking no better.

Don't get me wrong, I like Jokanovic, I want him to succeed, but I just don't think we've got the players to achieve what he wants to do at FFC.

Roll on Derby, got a whole week to ponder over this defeat, oh the joys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davew

No snide digs from me, we won't get any points from the next 3 games but it will be said that we were unlucky in all of them with no help from the referees, but on the plus side it will also be said that we are still improving and sooner and possibly too late we will win a game! Don't hold your breath!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Asotosyios on January 23, 2016, 09:32:12 PM
Why not against Derby?
If we are given a 3 goal start and we still have any strikers left at the club then maybe a chance of a draw?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Wearethewhites

Why not against Derby?

We won't beat Derby. I'll be shocked if we get a point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northern Cottager

There is a very real chance of us being relegated this season . Absolutely terrible considering where we were not so long ago.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on January 23, 2016, 10:18:23 PM
Just said on another thread, Charlton, Bristol, MK Dons, Bolton. Win those and a handful of draws and we're fine.

So we are just going to waltz all over the four
you mention..
They are going to be fighting for survival as well
I'm afraid. .

Max Headroom

I have seen a definite improvement over the past few weeks. It would have been a miracle to have instantly turned it around, but today we had 67% possession against the league leaders. It will happen. The team was palpating with much more belief today. Are you guys blind? No we are not there yet, but can't you not see a massive step forward?

Blanco

Getting bored of saying it now. We will stay up. I believe things are going to turn around. The quality at the bottom of the table isn't very good and we are superior than at least 3 teams in this division. I'm really not worried. It saddens me the waste of a season this has been(yet again) and the fact the club can't stay firm and make our most important player atleast see out his contract considering the position we are in. Football is supposed to be fun but for what feels like a long time now supporting fulham is just a chore. I find no joy in supporting them now. Had a bit of a spark watching them live today but still very dull feelings after the game. We'll end up steering clear of relegation like last season and next season will be "the one" even though it won't be. The next one will, or the next, or the next... sigh...

fulham traveller

We al, thought kit was doing a bad job, I still believe sk will turn things around, keep,the faith

hovewhite

Think we won't go down,but that's it,players are buying into jako style of play but we need to hold onto moussa and Ross till end of the season!

Chesh

Quote from: davew on January 23, 2016, 09:36:51 PM
Why not against Derby?
If we are given a 3 goal start and we still have any strikers left at the club then maybe a chance of a draw?
Last season's result, when we had a worse team, puts this sort of 'certainty' to bed I'd say. If we weren't showing signs of improvement then perhaps I'd be more concerned, but I honestly think we have an evens chance of beating Derby.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Slaphead in Qatar

We gave the league leaders a good run for their money. We can get points in the next 3 games.