watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Al Fayed

Started by dannyboi-ffc, January 27, 2016, 09:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Thank you for everything you did for Fulham.  I will always hold a special place in my heart for you and have very fond memories.

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Dodger53

Twig

Happy birthday wishes from my wife and me.

filham

Happy birthday MAF, you did so much for us and we are really missing you.

gang

Happy birthday, shame you lost interest.

westcliff white

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 27, 2016, 09:58:14 AM
Thank you for everything you did for Fulham.  I will always hold a special place in my heart for you and have very fond memories.

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Spot on Danny nice one mate, and I whole heartedly agree. His efforts will be unsurpassed and most of us will always be grateful
Every day is a Fulham day

bill taylors apprentice

When you look at all the so called "wealthy benefactors" in English football over the years he has to be one of the best and we were lucky to have him.

Happy Birthday Mohamed !

Burt

No doubt he saved the club and put us on the map... He presided over our "golden years". Happy birthday...

Dr Know

Quote from: Burt on January 27, 2016, 12:21:13 PM
No doubt he saved the club and put us on the map... He presided over our "golden years". Happy birthday...
Agreed  but as maf stated he was always a fulham fan why did he approach chelsea before us? Can anybody tell me please ?

win-dup

Happy birthday ex Chairman Mo.  Come back and save us, you'd only have to pay half of what you paid Ernie Khan.

Hope his former right hand man Michael Cole, a true Fulham supporter, reads this message board and passes on our messages today to Mo.

win-dup

Quote from: Dr Know on January 27, 2016, 12:43:24 PM
Quote from: Burt on January 27, 2016, 12:21:13 PM
Agreed  but as maf stated he was always a fulham fan why did he approach chelsea before us? Can anybody tell me please ?

Mo's grasp of Fulham's history was rather tenuous and God knows why he bought us.  I suspect developing the Cottage was his ultimate aim which is why he was trying to get a ground built at the Westfield site for us.  HOWEVER, for a while at least, he got caught up in the excitement of football and the quirkiness of Fulham and gave us several years of real happiness and success, which I can't see being repeated ever again.

Fulham Tup North

Happy Birthday Mr Al Fayed.
Ignore the negatives, just short minded people who never suffered the 80's!!
Have a good day Sir.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Dr Know

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 27, 2016, 01:17:29 PM
Have a good day Sir.
Ive suffered every year since i started supporting fulham in the 1950s

Mince n Tatties

bobby01

Agree completely with dannyboi, best wishes to you maf, and hope you have many more.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Fulham76

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 27, 2016, 01:17:29 PM
Have a good day Sir.

:plus one:

He was an absolute legend for us.

Dr Know

Legend ? You mean he threw a lot of money our way. Like the guy at the bridge does.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Dr Know on January 29, 2016, 02:31:54 PM
Legend ? You mean he threw a lot of money our way. Like the guy at the bridge does.

Legend is a very over used word these days, and your right he did throw "a lot of money our way" but do you know what?

He made a massive difference to the club, often with the class and charm you would expect from the owner of Harrods and the Ritz (Paris) and sometimes with his own unique personality.

Times may be tough now but have a look at the Training ground, the academy and the Cottage (if you ever attend?) because throwing "a lot of money our way" has achieved things nobody in their right mind would have thought possible before he did.

Dr Know

Bill.  If i ever attend ? Ive been going to cc since the 1960s.Ive been to over 130 grounds to see ffc play.What gets me is  as ive mentioned before  maf claiming to be a fulham fan but approaching chelsea before us   Why ?

bobbo

081.gifHappy birthday Mohamed. I for one regardless of who you first approached or your possible unknown aims miss you walking across the pitch spinning your scarf. Hope you got many more birthdays to come.
1975 just leaving home full of hope