News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No game this weekend, so what are you going to do with yourself ?

Started by bill taylors apprentice, January 29, 2016, 01:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Personally, I'm going to watch Lincoln City in the National League.

I've been threatening to visit Sincil bank since moving to Lincoln 7 months ago so no excuses this weekend.

Might be a bit of a reality check and put our problems into perspective but I doubt it!

bobbo

I'm doing all the food for players and visiting officials for our home game (AFC Hayes formerly brook house) against badshot lea.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Beamer

Relax and not feel totally gutted by Saturday evening - make a nice change.

WhiteJC

Burt

En route to San Diego for our company's annual kick-start.

Sun, sand, sea and...sangria :)

Beamer

Don't want to put a dampener on your weekend Woolly but those pubs are called Hungry Horse not Hungry for a Horse, but enjoy the feast a little diet breakout occasionally is a good thing.

Airfix

I shall be keeping a VERY low profile and doing whatever Mrs Airfix wants to do.  The reason is that I shall be going to football every weekend from February 5th to March 12th (including one of them in Belgium, so I'll be away for the weekend) and that is being very much frowned upon here at home!

grandad

With the weather looking good for the weekend & beyond, 24C & clear sky, I will probably laze around the pool. The water won´t be warm enough for a dip though.
Where there's a will there's a wife

WhiteJC

Quote from: Burt on January 29, 2016, 03:33:57 PM
En route to San Diego for our company's annual kick-start.

Sun, sand, sea and...sangria :)

just keep away from TJ, its an armpit

Mince n Tatties

Got some odd jobs to help out with at my local
Animal Rescue Centre...I thoroughly enjoy it,especially
taking some of the dogs a stroll through the woods.

TheDaddy

Busy working saturday then off home to swear alot at the ikea flat packs sitting in the bedroom grrr .
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Beamer on January 29, 2016, 03:41:33 PM
Don't want to put a dampener on your weekend Woolly but those pubs are called Hungry Horse not Hungry for a Horse, but enjoy the feast a little diet breakout occasionally is a good thing.

Ok then, please don't tell Burt, I will try and work it off before next weeks weigh in.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

The wife's away so I'll probably stay around home and vacuum, dust, polish, clean, scrub the bath and toilets, wash and iron,
clean the windows, cook (if I find time) de-frost the fridge, clean the oven, fix some things and a bit of touch-up painting, trim my nose hairs, shave my legs, change the bed linen, shopping, check the oil/water/tyres etc on Fulham 2, watch "Say Yes to the dress"  !
I really can't see why my wife complains about being bored at home.

If I get time I'll watch the FA Cup games and a couple of movies.
Oh, s*d the housework, where's that wine cask ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

cookieg

I'm off to Warrington to see the mum in law and had planned to go to the Blackburn game. Have to try and look interested now

love4ffc

Have a local youth tournament on Saturday all day.  Though it suppose to be nice and warm so I'm sure there are a load of chores the misses is lining up for me  :016:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Funky Fulham Dave

:drums:

With the help of my mate Donovan I'm going to move a mountain.

"First there is a mountain than there is no mountain than there is".

Yea man.............. :beer:

049:gif

bobbo

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 29, 2016, 05:34:19 PM
Got some odd jobs to help out with at my local
Animal Rescue Centre...I thoroughly enjoy it,especially
taking some of the dogs a stroll through the woods.
very admirable
1975 just leaving home full of hope

rusty shackleford

I have to say, I was ecstatic when i checked out the fixtures this week and realised we werent playing.

I also havent once checked any transfer news this month and only found out that everyone wants away (as usual)

I dunno whether it was because we had an embargo and i knew it would be boring, or if i just didnt give a sh1t anymore

filham

Andy Murray in his 5th Australian Open Tennis Final wold pass away a few hours if you have Sky.

ScalleysDad

Now that the building works are as good as done it was going to be just me and the old landrover and the green lanes of Dartmoor. The recent MOT was the cost of a season ticket so it was payback time. Somehow I am now the taxi service for the Exeter Chiefs v Worcester game at their place on Sunday.
As has been mentioned by some others its a way of gaining some brownie points for the all day commitment to home games and the busy run in ........... just not so sure I want to use them all up on that folly.