watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looking for someone to take over the tipping cup

Started by dannyboi-ffc, January 29, 2016, 07:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Unfortunately I will not be doing another tipping cup after the current one is over. I don't expect anyone to volunteer. Logical Man does an incredible job with the tipping league and the fact it's every week makes the dedication incredible.

But the tipping cup is different. It takes a lot more organising and time spent chasing up people. Where as with the league if someone forgets then no one has to chase them up, it's their loss.

There is a team tipping cup happening for the Euros. 5 in a team which I will explain nearer the time so look out for that. If it's a success then I'm happy to make that a regular thing because it's only once every 2 years.

Message me if you want to take over and I will explain exactly how it works and introduce you to the boss, Logical Man.  It is a commitment that you can't back out of half way through a tournament so only serious interest please.

In my current situation the adding effort and time put into the tipping cup isn't going to work. And it's not fair on the family.

Look out for the summer tipping cup. It will be first come first serve!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging