News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

An interesting Video of the transfer window dealings from Roy...

Started by Tktd, February 02, 2010, 09:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

Shows clips of Okaka and Shorey training including a good laugh from Okaka which is always good to see...

Also goes on to state that he wishes he hadn't let Kamara go but was lead to believe that AJ was going to be out for less time then he is - he envisages seeing Kamara back at Fulham though too soo...

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16470_5913141,00.html

enjoy

Brede Butter Pudding

saw it earlier mate. Really disappointed about AJ's injury and Roy's regrets. If Roy regrets something I regret it too. Looks smart in his Fulham jacket though I'll give him that

dannydog

So somebody tells Roy that AJ will be back soon so he lets Kamara go out on loan, only AJ is out for ages , wow that really is pathetic we could do with Kamara tomorrow

RidgeRider

I don't think he was serious. Look at the smile on his face. Kamara didn't fit. He was just trying to be consoling to the fans in my mind, but I am often wrong.

Hazey

Yeah I find it hard to swallow that there is so little communication between the medics and coaching staff that tehy were unaware of the seriousness or predicted recovery time of AJ.

Putting Kamara in the shop window for summer perhaps?  If he puts in a shift and gets 5-10 what would he be worth then?

Quote from: dannydog on February 02, 2010, 09:54:46 PM
So somebody tells Roy that AJ will be back soon so he lets Kamara go out on loan, only AJ is out for ages , wow that really is pathetic we could do with Kamara tomorrow
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club