Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Sgt Fulham

1) Craven Cottage and the general atmosphere
2) Our fanbase aren't complete tools
3) We try to play exciting attacking football
4) Despite being a 'feeder club' we've enjoyed many great footballers down the years
5) The Europa run was incredible. Only FFC and Boro fans will understand the true magic of it
6) Our home kit has always been very suave
7) We got rid of that MJ statue
8) The walk from Putney station to the cottage (including Bishop's Park as you've mentioned)
9) We're the oldest team in London!
10) Andy Williams - Can't take my eyes off of you.

I appreciate this post. While right now our club is as low as its been for a while due to poor decisions and all of that jazz there is without a doubt no team I'd rather support.

filham

Yes a good list Danniboi , can't think a lot better but may change number 8 to The great escape seasons, we had a few in the Haynes era, 1966 was a big one.

Would also like to see Tosh Chamberlin squeezed in there next to Jimmy Hill. If you had seen Tosh on the field you would fully understand, he is unique to Fulham, no other club can boast a Tosh. To make way for him just get rid of Chelsea at number 10, the list looks better without that name on it.

Burt

Cottage, river setting, not an identikit stadium, good bunch of fans, the thick and thin nature of supporting us over the years, home to great players from time to time, Fishers chip shop, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 31, 2016, 01:07:48 PM
1) Craven Cottage and the general atmosphere
2) Our fanbase aren't complete tools
3) We try to play exciting attacking football
4) Despite being a 'feeder club' we've enjoyed many great footballers down the years
5) The Europa run was incredible. Only FFC and Boro fans will understand the true magic of it
6) Our home kit has always been very suave
7) We got rid of that MJ statue
8) The walk from Putney station to the cottage (including Bishop's Park as you've mentioned)
9) We're the oldest team in London!
10) Andy Williams - Can't take my eyes off of you.

I appreciate this post. While right now our club is as low as its been for a while due to poor decisions and all of that jazz there is without a doubt no team I'd rather support.

I'm going to have to nick a couple from you and adjust mine if that's ok. Filham is right, the scum down the road aren't worthy of a mention at number 10 and Andy Williams "can't take my eyes off of you" is my favourite ever song. I love it! It was by my request the last song played at my wedding reception. My tie came off and was used as a scarf. All my family up singing it, it was the perfect way to end the perfect day and it is without doubt the song that reminds me of Fulham.

Also should have added Putney to the Bishops Park one. That's my walk to the ground to from the Station. There's nothing like it!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Holders

Danny - how about a 10 unique or historic things about FFC? I won't start it as these top 10s are your babies.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Holders on January 31, 2016, 02:54:13 PM
Danny - how about a 10 unique or historic things about FFC? I won't start it as these top 10s are your babies.

Lol somewhere there's a member making a dart board with my face on it because of these top 10 posts. I'm just trying to drive them over the edge!

There probably won't be many more because I realise it must be getting repetitive and boring. I'll have a think about your suggestion though.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

FFCpmd

FFChris

I'd add something along the lines that opposition fans always look forward to their visit to our ground...........probably because they get three points but that's by the by!