News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MK Dons Chelsea - how are we at the same end of the table as MKD?

Started by Robbie, January 31, 2016, 04:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

I hope the whole of the football club is watching this.  The embarrassment of MKD should be motivation enough to get us well up the table !

davew

They may well be a lot worse than us, but there are 18 teams better or a lot better than us which is probably why we are 19th in the table!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MikeW

Sorry - can't seem to access new topics.

The Beeb say the Rhodes transfer to Middlesbrough has collapsed.  Will they be back for Ross - with a bigger offer?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Mince n Tatties

The bottom 4 play each other Saturday.
Bolton v Rotherham
Charlton v Bristol City.

St Eve

Jims Dentist

A player that I keep on mentioning is Chris Burke.
He has gone to Rotherham on loan and scored on his debut.
He would have solved our Rw/Rmf gap with aplomb.

GrahamG

Does anybody really think that WE would have done better against Chelsea?

davew

Quote from: GrahamG on January 31, 2016, 09:17:44 PM
Does anybody really think that WE would have done better against Chelsea?
Of course, we would have scored 2 and they would have felt sorry for us and only scored 6!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

RaySmith

This lacked everything you used to expect from an old -fashioned Cup-Tie, and says a lot to me about the modern game.

Played on a bowling green pitch, which ruled out one aspect of the traditional David v Goliath contest, with a mud heap acting as an advantage for the home, lower division team, MK didn't appear to have the old do -or die attitude at all- with the Chelsea team seemingly able to waltz at will through MK's very open defence, with little marking, organisation, or even tackles going in.

In the old days the lower status team would have shaken the Chelsea stars up with blood and guts challenges, running to close players down until their lungs  almost burst, giving it all - but this was all sadly lacking in this antiseptic contest, who was more like an exhibition game.

I would hope Fulham could put up more fight than this.