watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rohan Ince is in official

Started by Lighthouse, February 01, 2016, 01:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Monday 1 February 2016 13:00

The Club is delighted to confirm the signing of Rohan Ince on loan from Brighton & Hove Albion until the end of the season.

The London-born defensive midfielder began his career at Chelsea and spent over a decade at the club as he rose through the youth ranks.

After a brief loan spell at Yeovil Town, he left Stamford Bridge and joined Brighton ahead of the 2013/14 season.

In his debut campaign at the Amex Stadium he helped the club reach the Play-Offs, making 33 appearances and winning their Young Player of the Season award.

He made 38 appearances the following term and won Brighton's Goal of the Year.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Ordar

No option to buy mentioned. Would have been nice to have had he done well

grandad

Looks a tough nut. The enforcer we have been looking for.
Where there's a will there's a wife

OdecaMynoT

D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

J

Good signing hopefully! He was highly rated at one point, with premier league teams looking at him last summer. I hope there is an option to buy as well, this was being rumoured so possibly there is something at least half agreed, whether or not it is made official.

J

Also interestingly it was former Maccabi boss Garcia that brought Ince into the Brighton first team, moving him up from Centre Back to Defensive Midfield, so possibly some networks/contacts from SJ helping make this deal happen.

Hoppus

J

Quote from: Hoppus on February 01, 2016, 01:45:56 PM
How good is he?

This is what Liverpool (fans) thought about him when he was strongly linked last summer.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/03/rohan-ince-brighton-midfielder-make-step-liverpool-summer/

He should be plenty good enough for Championship level, particularly for us as we don't exactly have depth in that kind of DM role.

FPT

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on February 01, 2016, 01:33:26 PM
As Sean would say;' What a goal.....what a goal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3NHUcIIqQ

What I like about that goal is it's Ince that cuts out the cross and sends a lovely ball up to the striker and makes up the yards to finish off a counter with a worldy. I believe this is the same season he won their young player of the year award as they finished 6th in the league with the second best defence in the division.

ffcjohnnyf

Welcome to Fulham FC Rohan! :yay:
VIVA EL FULHAM!

Burt

filham

Maybe just what we need to help tighten up our defence.
Welcome to Fulham Rohan.

Forget Kline's stat. points this guy probably has some of the DNA from Paul Ince.

The Swan

This young lad is 6' 3'' Could he be our new Wardrobe.
The Swan

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Did anyone notice on that scouse like, when asked if you minded cookies it said "yeah sound" and "ya what"?? Most amusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Black, White and Fred

Does seem to be what we have been after for ages......so whats the catch? Would have also liked an option to buy.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

westcliff white

good to have competition between ince and Tunni in that role, O'Hara has been off form since Tunni got injured
Every day is a Fulham day

N_O_W_S

Maybe there is no future fee clause because of FFP. It does stop you committing to future out goings so it may include potential future fee clause exclusion as well??

Positive signing for sure. Hopefully he has a point to prove and puts in a shift!

YankeeJim

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on February 01, 2016, 01:33:26 PM
As Sean would say;' What a goal.....what a goal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3NHUcIIqQ

Yes a fantastic goal and the only one he scored for them.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on February 01, 2016, 03:44:54 PM
good to have competition between ince and Tunni in that role, O'Hara has been off form since Tunni got injured
tunni was more box to box and Rohan is a dm is he not? I'd expect them to play next to each other. With ohara and Parker being dropped.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.