watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Fit

Started by GorgeousGus, February 04, 2016, 09:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GorgeousGus

Do we know if any/all of the new loanees have joined us match fit and ready to go straight into the team if selected? - don't think Ince was in the Brighton side.
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff."

NJFulham

Madl should be? Ince hasn't played much, I think.

FPT

Rohan Ince has played 234 Championship minutes this season, that's less than Nikolay Bodurov for us. Ince has however played 90 minutes in all three of Brighton's cup matches as well as two full U21 matches so he's probably in pretty decent shape.

I know Labyad has been playing at Sporting B in the Portuguese Second Division so should be match fit. I doubt it has the quality of the Championship so perhaps sharpness in a tougher division could be a factor but he should be fit.

And Michael Madl was Sturm Graz's captain, so should be fully fit. Plus he played in a training game the day after he signed so will have got some match fitness if he needed it.

GorgeousGus

So all potentially available then as well as Amorebieta - big squad to choose from then - everyone bar Tunnicliffe and Bettineilli?
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff."

J

Quote from: GorgeousGus on February 04, 2016, 01:06:10 PM
So all potentially available then as well as Amorebieta - big squad to choose from then - everyone bar Tunnicliffe and Bettineilli?

I'd guess they probably aren't match ready yet but it looks like Tunni and Betts are back to full training so can't be far off, as they appear in these pics:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/february/04/derby-preparations

FPT

Quote from: J on February 04, 2016, 02:32:38 PM

I'd guess they probably aren't match ready yet but it looks like Tunni and Betts are back to full training so can't be far off, as they appear in these pics:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/february/04/derby-preparations

The Under 21s are playing at Motspur Park tomorrow night against West Brom; one to look out for I imagine.

res

And Woodrow...suspect he will not be back until end of season