News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone here at the back of the Hammy End?

Started by Scrumpy, February 07, 2016, 01:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

If so, can you tell me the full words to the song yesterday? Something about 'Ross in attack' and being 'poo at the back'.

Any new song is fine by me, especially when we seem to just sing the old favourites ad nauseam nowadays. A good, long rendition at Loftus Road next week could be on the cards.

Cheers.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Riversider

I was sat in Block S of The Riverside yesterday and I don't think there was anybody at the the back of The Hammersmith End yesterday was there ?
Really poor atmosphere yesterday, with what looked to be a third of the seats empty in that stand ,
Hopefully they will all return when the six nations rugby is over !

@jolslover

Slavisa had a dream, to build a football team, we had an embargo so we signed the players on loan. We're shi* at the back, with Ross in attack, we're Fulham FC can't find our way back.

I think these are the words? Not 100% sure as couldnt really here it in H3
STH H3

terryr

What was the endless and repeated nonsense Derby were singing?
It went on and on and on....

SP

Quote from: TerryR on February 07, 2016, 04:49:35 PM
What was the endless and repeated nonsense Derby were singing?
It went on and on and on....

I think they've adopted the Palace style nonsense of attempting to sing & bounce throughout the whole game.  If they want that they should've joined a dance troup.

:dft007:

Jims Dentist

Derby''s support was excellent.
Ours wasn't great but sounded worse as the strong wind blowing straight into the Hammersmith end didn't allow the sound to carry.
This is often a problem as the most frequent wind direction is from the south west.