watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How is everyone finding the new Forum?

Started by Friendsoffulham, February 07, 2016, 05:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

I like it, but I share the same wish as others -- that the new format carry the feature where you get a preview of content by hovering your cursor over the heading of the initial post of a subject.  That's a time saver.  There also seems to be a bit more Big Data targeted advertising than before, but if so, that's a small price to pay for free functionality.  I really appreciate the Forum.  Thanks for all that you do for the fans.

Twig

Quote from: Nero on February 07, 2016, 05:58:14 PM
only thing missing is on the old one when you used to hover over a topic you got a bit of a preview, on this new one you dont

That is my only minor grouse.  Otherwise I much prefer the layout, format etc.

WhiteJC

I've managed to get the "pre-view" working again and made the orange "new" more red

Chutney

I like the changes, glad the preview is back, good work all round!
C O Y W

WoodyFFC73

i like it. pretty easy on the eye. not a lot of change really. keep up the good work!

win-dup

I usually hate and don't understand anything that's been invented after 1947, but the new site is not too different from the old and the colours are better so it's good, thanks.

GloucesterWhite

0001.jpeg
The only addition I'd like to see is the arrow in the botton right hand corner than when clicked on takes the viewer to the top of the page without having to scroll. Common on Wordpress sites but not sure if the script can be added to Simple Machines.

westcliff white

Quote from: Nero on February 07, 2016, 05:58:14 PM
only thing missing is on the old one when you used to hover over a topic you got a bit of a preview, on this new one you dont
I still get that,on the old forum it was only on some posts and for me it is still the same on the new one

I like the new look though, works very similar so all good for me
Every day is a Fulham day

Tonywa

Excellent.  Works pretty much the same as the old one, but looks so much better and clearer with an excellent typeface.  Thanks guys!

bucksfulham

Well done. Now the preview is back I think it's great!

Twig