watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How is everyone finding the new Forum?

Started by Friendsoffulham, February 07, 2016, 05:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Now that the new Forum has had a couple of weeks to settle in, how is everyone finding it?

We've had a couple of teething problem with our Hosted provider, whilst they've done upgrades their end, but in general, things have gone quite smoothly.

What we'd like, is general feedback form everyone in regards to the look, feel and usability of the new Forum, and if there is anything we can improve to make you FOF experience even better.

mike_corkcity12

gezkc

I like it - looks a lot more polished than the old one with nice use of colours. Useability and functionality seem much the same as the old one.

Nero

only thing missing is on the old one when you used to hover over a topic you got a bit of a preview, on this new one you dont

One James stannard

I think it's fantastic and thanks to everyone who puts this wonderful site together.

If I had one tiny moan I'd like you to change the colour of the 'new' tags.....they remind me of easy jet.

bobbo

It's good if an old git like me can adjust anyone can
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Peabody

Berserker

we need more posters, but I think that issue is down to Fulham not winning
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

bucksfulham

I agree with Nero. I liked it that you could hover and get a preview on the old site but other than that it's fine. Well done!

NogoodBoyo

I like it too.
Nogood "change is as good as a rest, isit" Boyo

Lighthouse

The Oldie has recently had a revamp. I like a little change and I think FOF will only be better for it as well. But we will only really know once we have something to talk about that is new. As Berserker said. A win would help the conversation.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Plodder

Although I like the format, the page often freezes before displaying a dialogue box which reads:

"A script on this page may be busy, or may have stopped responding.  You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue".  It then gives me button options to "Continue", "Debug Script" or Stop Script".  My browser is Mozilla Firefox if that is relevant.

Thanks to all who keep the site running.

Mince n Tatties

Fulham1959

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 07, 2016, 07:07:06 PM
The Oldie has recently had a revamp. I like a little change and I think FOF will only be better for it as well. But we will only really know once we have something to talk about that is new. As Berserker said. A win would help the conversation.

Brilliant magazine !

and Yes, I like the new FOF format.  (Though I've just tried to use the text colour change and it wouldn't work.  Neither did 'bold')

FPT

It's very slick! I've seen a few over the years say Friends of Fulham was hard to get your head around but this is a piece of piss. It's brightened up and so much clearer. A good change I must say.

Holders

I liked the old one, I like the new one. The main thing I'd like to say is thanks to those who do all the hard work behind the scenes. It must seem a bit thankless at times!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Snibbo

Looks good.

One issue I have with both the old and the new is that it seems to take an age to initially load - presumably doing the auto login thing. Happens on both android and windows.

Any ideas (I know Australia is a long way from Fulham but the internet is supposed to close the gap!)

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...