watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Joke

Started by ToodlesMcToot, February 09, 2016, 03:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

A man is sitting in his tree stand hunting one day and sees this huge bear come walking past. He takes out his rifle and, just as the bear slips into the brush, fires at the great beast. He waits a while just to make sure that the animal has had time to die.

Just before he starts down the tree to find his kill, he takes one last look around only to find the bear in the tree right behind him. The bear says: "Hi there. You just tried to shoot and kill me. The way I see things, I'm well within my rights to kill you. But, I'm a fair bear. So, I can maul you and kill you here or you can drop your trousers and let me have my way with you. The choice is yours."

The man, obviously not wanting to die, reluctantly drops his trousers and lets the bear have his way.

Afterward, the man is furious at having been bested and humiliated by the bear. He goes straight to the gun shop to tell the owner that his rifle is junk and that the owner should sell him a bigger, more powerful rifle which he does.

The next day the man is again sitting in the same tree with his brand new rifle, waiting. He sees the bear moving thru the bush and fires again, certain that his shot was true.

Suddenly, he feels a tapping on his shoulder. Sure enough the bear is up in the tree with him again. "The choice is yours" says the bear. "Let me have my way with you or I can just kill you right here where you sit." And again the bear has his way.

The next morning the hunter is back at the gun shop complaining about his rifle. He tells the shop owner that he has to have the most powerful rifle available. The cost is no concern. And for the third time in three days, the man goes out to hunt the bear.

The man lugs his huge rifle up into the tree and, as if on cue, there is the same bear in the same spot of brush. Words can't describe the great sound the rifle makes when the man fires it....deafening. "Surely the awful beast has been slayed now", the man thinks to himself just before that dreaded tapping on his should begins. He looks behind and there is the bear once more, up in the tree with him. The bear, with an inquisitive look on his face, says: "Tell the truth now. You're not really in this for the hunting are you?"
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ToodlesMcToot

I'll add one more joke, just so that I can say I got at least one reply to my thread.

Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees?

Because they're really good at it.    :drums:  :008:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Carborundum

Very good indeed Toodles. 

jarv