watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hello from oz

Started by Jonaldiniho 88, February 11, 2016, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

I've not posted on the board since leaving for the other side . i left the UK after my last game, the 4-2 come back against reading. What a game to leave on. Ive read the board religiously since and followed Fulham as I only know how. Whole heatedly. Our downfall in everything on pitch has lead to a massive deterioration of friendship on this board. We never agreed but we liked each others opinions and the banter of team talk, where we could improve etc.... From afar I now see why I got on this board but see so many reasons we find to squabble. There are blokes I often agreed with that are talking nonsense, people who were always against me who talk a lot of sense. I guess although I don't know or have a valid opinion of our football, let's keep this board what its great for. Us communicating not arguing as you are all I have

ffc2004

+1

Enjoy your travels mate

dannyboi-ffc

Gooday Jonno!

Well put mate even if you're a part time fan  :dft011: 086.gif

I hope come May it will still only be you down under and not our club! Enjoy the sun. Oh and if you have a spare 5 mins keep us updated with how Taggart gets on.............. (sarcasm just incase it wasn't clear by the multiple fullstops)

Good to hear from ya!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

bobbo

Good to hear from you hope you're able to stream a few games
1975 just leaving home full of hope