watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nic Names

Started by Andy S, February 11, 2016, 06:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I have never had a nic name in my life apart from some people put a y on my sir name. However a lot of players have nic names like Gordon Davies was known as Ivor because he was welsh and The there was noisey for Sean who was a quiet chap. Do all the current team have nic names and where does lovebite for Amorbietta come from?

WhiteJC

Quote from: Andy S on February 11, 2016, 06:13:26 PM
I have never had a nic name in my life apart from some people put a y on my sir name. However a lot of players have nic names like Gordon Davies was known as Ivor because he was welsh and The there was noisey for Sean who was a quiet chap. Do all the current team have nic names and where does lovebite for Amorbietta come from?

love bite = amor (French for love) bietta (looks like bite)

dannyboi-ffc

Coleman is cookie. A good one was Niemi was known as the Penguin because he looked like one and he really does lol.

Cairney is called Bieber because of his hair. Justin Bieber is a singer for anyone fortunate enough to not know who he is.

My nickname growing up was.........I'll let you have a guess. The other was Smithy being a Smith and all its tradition I suppose. I'm guessing that's yours too by the y?

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Barrett487

Darren Bent aka 'Deadeye'  :005:

Dixie

There was of course 'Dixie' Dean Coney from back in the day (nicknamed after Dixie Dean of Everton of course).
For a while at school, Dixie became my nickname, but unfortunately he went to QPHa (who were probably equivalent of today's Everton back then) and I went back to just my plain old name.
We all took on the persona of a Fulham player back then, i feel sorry for the guy who got Gary Elkins! (His nickname was Berko)
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

RaySmith

Eddie 'Sticks' Lowe, Alan 'Sniffer' Clarke, Trevor 'Tosh' Chamberlain, Brian 'Pat' O'Connell, Johnny 'Budgie' Byrne, Papa 'The Wardrobe' Bouba Diop.