watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Johnson is sacked

Started by St Eve, February 11, 2016, 09:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

So he asked her when she was 16.....I know football players are known to not be the brightest bunch, but if he didn't know what he was doing then was wrong, then he's more thick than he appears.
Also, in the eyes of the law, its considered grooming if you have more than 4 lines of conversation with someone you know is a minor.

The girls is 3 years older than my daughter and lets just say, if someone took advantage of her like this, he wouldn't be able to walk again, let alone play football. I'm also presuming that his girlfriend is enjoying his £60,000 a week wages he had up until yesterday. If she wants to redeem herself in anyway possible, she should empty his bank account and give it to the girl in question. Or charity.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

J

Quote from: Blanco on February 12, 2016, 06:20:59 PM
Quote from: J on February 12, 2016, 06:17:56 PM
Quote from: Blanco on February 12, 2016, 04:47:25 PM
If it was so terrible why is his girlfriend still with him? It was the same with the Ched Evans case. Unless they both lied about what happened. Are these women that stupid.

You know Hitler had a wife right? That make him Ok too, gotta see his side of the story?

It's hardly the same kind of situation.

No but it is taking your poorly thought through argument to it's extreme. There are plenty of reasons why she might still be with him - The fact they have a kid, money, denial, that she knows it will harm his defense to leave him now... none of which prove anything towards it being "not so terrible"

Blanco

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 12, 2016, 06:24:52 PM
Quote from: Blanco on February 12, 2016, 06:17:42 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 12, 2016, 06:13:00 PM
Quote from: Blanco on February 12, 2016, 05:48:37 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 12, 2016, 04:55:16 PM
If it was so terrible why is his girlfriend still with him? It was the same with the Ched Evans case. Unless they both lied about what happened. Are these women that stupid.

What I find difficult to understand, is your constant
defence of him...Maybe you like young girls too eh..Scum
Feck off..

Are you calling me scum? You don't even know me pal. Don't get carried away because you are behind a computer screen.

I'm not defending him i'm just as I always try to do looking at it from both sides. I'm not saying it's ok to do what he has done.

Quote from: Blanco on February 12, 2016, 05:48:37 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 12, 2016, 04:55:16 PM

What I find difficult to understand, is your constant
defence of him...Maybe you like young girls too eh..Scum
Feck off..

Are you calling me scum? You don't even know me pal. Don't get carried away because you are behind a computer screen.

I'm not defending him i'm just as I always try to do looking at it from both sides. I'm not saying it's ok to do what he has done.

Trying to make excuses now for yourself are you?
And don't send me personal emails,you scumbag..

I'm not making excuses for myself.

I sent you a personal message because that is better than arguing on a public post. Out of the two of us you are the one who comes across as the scumbag. Hurling insults at my like this is embarrasing.

I've been a few things in my time,but not a defender
of a Paedophile like you are...Or are you just a wind up
merchant

I'm not defending him. And at no point said it was ok. Perhaps my comments were disrespectful to young girls who have gone theough this. But my main point was that I always want to understand the true facts of the situation before I start judging. It seems in this case he has been caught dead to rights and theres no right in what he's done.

What has bothered me though is how you've just starting calling me a scumbag, etc because of stating my opinion.

Mince n Tatties

Think you need to knock this on the head now and go away
and have a cuppa or a pint.
You haven't done yourself  any favours in your defence of him on
earlier post...You Knew he was Grooming her..
That's all I'm saying on the matter..So bye bye..

Blanco

Ok, fair enough. But throwing around insults in an honest debate isn't the way to go about things.

bill taylors apprentice

What has bothered me though is how you've just starting calling me a scumbag, etc because of stating my opinion.
[/quote]

People don't need to know you to form an opinion if you are going to be so offensive!
And I don't think you even know  your'e doing it!

And you need to understand its not an "honest debate" if you pose views like that.

I suggest you reread your posts, as you continue to put your foot in it with comments like "Perhaps my comments are disrespectful to young girls etc etc"

You have failed to grasp its disrespectful and offensive to ALL decent people and even some who aren't so decent!

You make it so easy to be abusive to you and you really should have a think about your views on life.

There's nothing more to be said.

Berserker

I'm going to lock this thread now to cool the discussion down
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.