more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for QPR?

Started by @jolslover, February 12, 2016, 07:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

Team for QPR on Saturday?

I would be tempted to go with the same team that started against Derby, With maybe Labyad coming in for O'Hara, with Cairney being moved centrally
STH H3

Fulham76

I don't care as long as it's the winning one. I need to be on the road by about 9 due to this early KO

fulhamben

I'd  drop jazz and ohara as they were poor in the last game. Kaca needs to start too
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

J.Perkins

Lonergan

Richards Burn Nando Garbutt

Ince Hyndman

Christensen Cairney Kacaniklic

McCormack

FPT

Dembele was poor against Derby, I'd drop him and pack the midfield away from home.

------------------Lonergan--------------------
Richards-----Burn-----Amorebieta---Garbutt
---------------------Ince-----------------------
Kacaniklic---Cairney---Parker----Christensen
------------------McCormack------------------

Win the midfield battle, attack with pace and poise. I think they'll have a little more about them out wide in Matt Phillips and Abdenasser El Khayati than the last time round. They're a more settled, comfortable, better drilled outfit this time round and I know we need wins but I'd take a really dominant draw - possession, creating chances and not giving many away; although of course another 4-0 would be fantastic.

Carborundum

Back in September, I was very impressed with the way the whole team went out of their way to boss, nudge and niggle QPR's players.  That's exactly what we need tomorrow and indeed every other game.

Don't mind who SJ picks - he has seen the new players and, apart from Ince, I haven't.  But unless the QPR back four has had a total makeover, I'd be tempted to play McCormack and Dembele up top.  Gave them hell at the Cottage.