watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

9 pts from the next 3 games?

Started by leonffc, February 13, 2016, 05:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

If we can play like that consistently with Blackburn (A) Charlton (H) and Leeds (A) there is no reason why we cant take all nine points before Middlesboro visit.
OK it is a long shot to take all nine with two away games but three wins or even two wins and a draw can give the lads massive confidence going in to the Boro game of which I'd be happy with a point to be honest.

I'm not getting too excited though as that consistency word is key but I've been impressed with the shape and work rate since Jokanovic arrived.
COYW  049:gif

gezkc

Let's not get carried away - we had some very impressive performances under Kit too, but consistency was always our problem.
I'm hopeful Jokanovic has what it takes to get us playing consistently well, but I'd be very happy with 5 points from those three games. If we can get 9, then things really are looking up!

filham

Nine points from the next three games is really more than we can possibly expect, five points may just be possible and would be an excellent haul.

westcliff white

Yes 9 is possible, however anything over 5 would be a bonus.

Its consistency we need and if we can consistently play like we did today then we will rise up the table easily
Every day is a Fulham day

terryr

I live in hope our hearts don't get broken yet again. Football can be a fickle lover

dannyboi-ffc

We did this last time against qpr. Blew them away and then we naturally thought this is it. It certainly didn't happen and proved to be a one off so now I think it should be treated as one game at a time in order to not get too demanding.

9 points certainly isn't unrealistic but I would take 5 now if you offered me it. After today I'd be disappointed to lose one of the next 3 unless we get 6 points in the other 2.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging