watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cairney

Started by Ordar, February 13, 2016, 08:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Great all round performance today, but must pay special tribute to Cairney who I thought was unbelievable. Unreal playmaking ability in central midfield. We need to always play him centrally.

We should be building the team around him.

colinwhite

Excellent today . A quality player.

Abbotsbury White

Just really enjoy watching him ,one of those players who always seem to have a bit of time .
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

Rhys Lightning 63

See what happens when a creative midfielder isn't stuck out on the wing. Same goes for LVC
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

davew

MOTM for me, quality performance!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 13, 2016, 09:39:34 PM
No square pegs in round holes for a change.
And no tonic left to mix with the gin, well I was happy earlier for a while!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ffccaz

Quote from: Ordar on February 13, 2016, 08:18:04 PM
Great all round performance today, but must pay special tribute to Cairney who I thought was unbelievable. Unreal playmaking ability in central midfield. We need to always play him centrally.

We should be building the team around him. :plus one:
[/quote

FPT

He's absolutely perfect in an outside central midfield position. I love him just pulling on the right of a three man central midfield - he can still float into those pockets he'd come into if playing right midfield (as he did for the first goal) but as an 'official' central midfielder, he has more opportunities to get his foot on the ball, he can take people on, he can slip people in.

Fantastic from him today. Ran the show, the assist for Ross McCormack's goal was wonderful and it was good to see him in the box to grab his own goal!

I do hope we can sign a defensive midfielder in the summer and build a midfield three where Tom Cairney can roam in that outside right position.