watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Unsung Hero

Started by Chutney, February 13, 2016, 08:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chutney

Scott Parker, since his return from injury he has performed brilliantly every time he has pulled a fulham shirt on. Jokanovic uses him perfectly to shield the back four and help us keep possession. A lot of the people sat around me are very quick to blame Parker for everything that goes wrong around him, but even they would be tough pressed to argue that he was brilliant today.

Even at his age Parker shows more desire than 99% of the players he competes with and its astonishing how many times  he is flying to a block, genuinely putting his body on the line for the fulham cause.

I hope after his recent performances we can appreciate how important our captain is to the way we want to play. QPR's best spell of play began as soon as Parker was taken off, he makes everyone around him better!

082.gif

C O Y W

Mince n Tatties

Agree he played well.
I had him second to Cairney..

HatterDon

Best match from O'Hara in a long time too. Agree about Parker and Cairney.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

colinwhite

Parker was superb as were cairney and Ohara , but for me the  most significant  thing was that  they all seemed to have very clear idea of what they had been asked to do . I just felt that under Magath and kit Scotty has never really believed in his coach . Of late he clearly has and this is down to Jokanovics leadership.

Buffalo76

Parker was as good as any of our players today. Led by example.