watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Support

Started by Fulham76, February 13, 2016, 11:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

Plenty of talk over the last 4-5 days of our failure to sell out but just 17,300 there today!

I'm not entirely sure of the capacity at Laugh-a-minute road and acknowledge its a crappy little place but assumed it was at least 18,000 capacity. Surely we don't get the blame for such a poor show, (and I'm not talking about their piss poor vocal support either).

Buffalo76

I think the only seats left were the Restricted View or Very Restricted View ones. U can hardly blame fans not wanting to pay to hardly see any of the action. Just show how backward that ground is when you can't even get a half decent view. But qpha-ha ha ha is backward end of.

Jonnoj

It was quite surprising that there were lots of spaces in the home areas, inc the loft etc.
Our spaces were all right in the corners and restricted view.
Think they may have a few problems going forward if they can't sell 18000 for a local derby when they had started to show a bit of form.
Their squad looks very light now.

terryr

The signs at the box office at loftus road read sold out . The touts outside the stadium were all asking for tickets rather than offering them. QPR sold out. They didn't stay long grant you.

grandad

Even before the mass exodus at half time I saw plenty of empty seats in the home areas. There will always be some tickets sold but not used for various reasons. They might have sold out but the ground was not full.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Dirk Lehmann

Any photos of our crowd around?

HatterDon

Wondering what our average league home attendance is this season ... I'm guessing we're about 55-60% capacity over the long haul.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

I think for home games it's generally around 14 k to 15 k. What makes the difference in total attendence is the number of away fans that attend
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SP

A Spurs friend of mine emailed me to ask if I was part of the fantastic Fulham support on Saturday. Not sure what footage he's seen because the Sky footage didn't seem to capture the atmosphere?

westcliff white

capacity at QPR is 18,400 our allotment was 3,200 thought we sold just under 3,000.

But they made a noise clearly audible on sky, but then their fans were very quiet for some reason or other  :005:
Every day is a Fulham day

HillingdonFFC

Thought the fans were excellent, watched the re-run on the official and all you could hear was Fulham singing.
Rangers fans were unusually subdued, heard we sold just under 2900 which wasn't too bad, according to Fulham hating bitters fan Tony Incenzo on twitter we sold 2500??, perhaps he'd like to show us where the 700 empty seats were

joeemslie

Quote from: Dirk Lehmann on February 15, 2016, 03:51:45 PM

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-striker-ross-mccormack-speaks-10891594

IF you scroll down you can see 'View Gallery'. That has a few. Also a photo of 'Jimmy Saville' from QPR end. All Fun and Games.

Dirk Lehmann

Quote from: joeemslie on February 16, 2016, 11:06:18 AM
Quote from: Dirk Lehmann on February 15, 2016, 03:51:45 PM

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-striker-ross-mccormack-speaks-10891594

IF you scroll down you can see 'View Gallery'. That has a few. Also a photo of 'Jimmy Saville' from QPR end. All Fun and Games.

Cheers, looks like it's mostly top tier. Would've liked a few of the bottom tier which seemed a bit more lively.