News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What the bloody hell was that all about?

Started by Wearethewhites, February 16, 2016, 10:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

This seriously isn't right, surely? How the hell can we go from QPR, to THAT shambles in a matter of days.

Blackburn have scored 4 goals since early December, lost Rhodes in January, haven't won't in 9 games, and beat us 3-0 comfortably tonight. They're not even a good bloody outfit. I'd like to call it Fulhamish, but it wasn't, it was just plain right rubbish.

We looked disinterested tonight, disorganised, rudderless, with no game plan or leadership over 90 minutes, from both coach or players.

Ross and Mousse completely non existent again, defence looked a shambles, midfield weak, and that performace smacked me as a typical type Symons clueless display.

I know most of us were expecting to much, and some will say I told you so, but I honestly thought we'd turned a corner after QPR, and that the players were starting to buy Jockanovic's vision.

Wrong- straight back down to earth and square one.

The only thing we did consistently tonight was end up in the refs book, give away petty fouls, another bloody wasteful penalty, and 2 goals again from dead ball, crosses, where our keeper fails to come out.

After tonight, I think the players AND Jokanovic need to take a good long look at their selves after that display because it simply isn't on.

I usually get upset after defeats, but tonight, I'm bloody fuming, and I expect others are to.

Sorry to bring more negativity to the forum, but sometimes, it just can't be helped.

alexmur

Quote from: Wearethewhites on February 16, 2016, 10:08:34 PM
This seriously isn't right, surely? How the hell can we go from QPR, to THAT shambles in a matter of days.

Blackburn have scored 4 goals since early December, lost Rhodes in January, haven't won't in 9 games, and beat us 3-0 comfortably tonight. They're not even a good bloody outfit. I'd like to call it Fulhamish, but it wasn't, it was just plain right rubbish.

We looked disinterested tonight, disorganised, rudderless, with no game plan or leadership over 90 minutes, from both coach or players.

Ross and Mousse completely non existent again, defence looked a shambles, midfield weak, and that performace smacked me as a typical type Symons clueless display.

Wrong- straight back down to earth and square one.

I know most of us were expecting to much, and some will say I told you so, but I honestly thought we'd turned a corner after QPR, and that the players were starting to buy Jockanovic's vision.

The only thing we did consistently tonight was end up in the refs book, give away petty fouls, another bloody wasteful penalty, and 2 goals again from dead ball, crosses, where our keeper fails to come out.

After tonight, I think the players AND Jokanovic need to take a good long look at their selves after that display because it simply isn't on.

I usually get upset after defeats, but tonight, I'm bloody fuming, and I expect others are to.

Sorry to bring more negativity to the forum, but sometimes, it just can't be helped.
I feel your pain and frustration we can only hope this improves in time. we just need to stay up now... very depressed tonight

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sgt Fulham

Ah finally, a sensible, non-repetitive complaint based on the actual game! Yes, I 100% agree with you, and it seems no matter what we do, who we replace, we are still not allowed to get our hopes up because we know that hey will get demolished in a cruel manner. It's been a testing few years and I really don't see it getting better soon.

But hey, blind optimism and pure hope will keep me going as ever.

Northern Cottager

One of the worst performances since the premier era. So poor. Didn't threaten and amore and garbutt were among the worst individual performances I've ever witnessed.

We have a serious threat of going down, inconsistency will end it for us. 2 wins in 17, wow.

Wearethewhites

This isn't just a rant for the sake of it, a negative jibe, or pop at the players, coach, just because I feel like it, but a genuine fan who is utterly peed off and fed up after witnessing that shambles. To me, it just seems like pure arrogance from certain players, who feel that they can turn up when the camera's are there to tout for big summer moves, but then can't be bothered on a Tuesday night at Blackburn.   

One Martin Thomas

Perfect. We can take no positives from tonight at all. Jokanovic needs to think again.... This was the match for Jokanovic to look at Stearman.

jarv

I just signed in, totally shocked. I have to say, a few hours ago I watch the first half of qpr on the site. I hate it when I know the score but had to see how they played. Despite all the euphoria on here, I was not too impressed. Yes, a gew good attacks but overall Fulham were slow and ponderous. Ross and Moussa will never score in the premier. I started thinking about our 1965 division 2 cup final team and they were sooo much better than today's rubbish.  My money would be on the 1975 team.

Disappointed, off to my darts match tonight in a not very good mood.

Footnote...last week I watched Peterborough play west brom. Hard to tell which team was the premier one. If only Fulham could play like Peterborough.

jarv

Wearethewhites

We looked impressive when we beat QPR 4-0 under Kit, we all thought, thats it, we've turned a corner now and will push on, only to limp out to whoever the following week. Worrying thing is, I've witnessed just the same tonight, if not worse.

I'm really confused as to where we go from here.

Berserker

We're inconsistent still, have been for about 3 season's. 
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Denver Fulham

We're not inconsistent. We've been various levels of crap for the last four seasons. We were nearly relegated, then relegated in a terrible year for the Premier League, then nearly relegated in the Champ, and now once again in danger of being relegated.

We're 41-36-76 in the last 3.7 seasons while dropping a division in the middle of it. Any inconsistency is in the rare good performance, not the repeated poor ones.

Woolly Mammoth

1500.gif The only way we are going to get out of this hole that has been dug at a furious pace. Is to arrange to play Queens Park Rangers every week.  S001.gif
Thank you and Good night.   :dead horse:
090.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

David Allen Crankshaw

When I went to the kiosk at Manchester Victoria to get my train ticket the man behind the counter asked me if I was going to the match. He said that he had watched the game against QPR on the telly and thought that Fulham were awesome. I wonder what he would have thought if he had seen the utter shambles last night.