watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scary....

Started by earlbeatty, February 17, 2016, 12:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

earlbeatty

No doubt a lot of teeth gnashing going on after tonight's "no show" from the team...

I'm sitting in my Hotel room just a stone's throw from Ewood Park, still reeling from tonight's abject performance and trying to calm down by reading the match day programme. There is an article in it called "where are they now" and it is looking back at a match between Fulham and Blackburn from the old second division on March 11th 1986 at Craven Cottage and they state that the crowd was 2,535!!

I was probably amongst the crowd that day, but it does show how things have changed  and has helped me calm down just a tad!!

Good night all - a long trip to Elland Road is next!!

As Yazz famously sang "the only way is up"!!

COYW!!

EB

JDH101

Look at my profile pic. I agree - things have certainly changed!!!

Holders

Quote from: earlbeatty on February 17, 2016, 12:35:50 AM

No doubt a lot of teeth gnashing going on after tonight's "no show" from the team...

I'm sitting in my Hotel room just a stone's throw from Ewood Park, still reeling from tonight's abject performance and trying to calm down by reading the match day programme. There is an article in it called "where are they now" and it is looking back at a match between Fulham and Blackburn from the old second division on March 11th 1986 at Craven Cottage and they state that the crowd was 2,535!!

I was probably amongst the crowd that day, but it does show how things have changed  and has helped me calm down just a tad!!

Good night all - a long trip to Elland Road is next!!

As Yazz famously sang "the only way is up"!!

COYW!!

EB

We'd probably have had Simon Morgan and Danny Cullip playing, no-one could ever accuse them of being spineless.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Lighthouse

Problem is our expectations have changed to.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

There is a good size report I today's Telegraph, read it and you will  become depressed. The match is described an overwhelmingly one sided affair. Jocanovic is said to apologise to the Fulham fans and admits we didn't offer anything special and played without spirit, without competiveness and without desire.

Sounds to me as if we hit rock bottom.

Rupert

No, we hit rock bottom back in 1996.

Who do I blame for last night? All those fans who said, last week, that they didn't care if we got stuffed by Blackburn, so long as we hammered QPHa.

God was listening, so it is time to name and shame them.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.