watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Ratings for Fulham vs Blackburn

Started by MJG, February 17, 2016, 02:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

If you had the misfortune to go tonight or even if you watch the replay to see how bad we really were,  Mark the players out of ten.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BlackburnA

Northern Cottager

Do you go below one? Spineless, lack of effort or determination. Last week vs qpr was a flash in the pan.

MJG

Quote from: Northern Cottager on February 17, 2016, 07:09:27 AM
Do you go below one? Spineless, lack of effort or determination. Last week vs qpr was a flash in the pan.
no,  but I didn't realise it was out of four and not ten

snarks

I would need to watch the full 90 before voting, but from the comments about the performance I can't bring myself to do it

MJG

Thats fine I have had enough to publish results. Lowest vote yet, but no 90 mins on the site yet so will keep it open till late tonight maybe.

Lets just say some may get upset at who's winning and one player is on a record low.

Ordar

If Dembele gets the highest marks I'll just laugh, as he's incredibly over rated on those polls every game. Garbutt is obviously getting a 1

MJG

Quote from: Ordar on February 17, 2016, 03:49:07 PM
If Dembele gets the highest marks I'll just laugh, as he's incredibly over rated on those polls every game. Garbutt is obviously getting a 1
Hate to burst your bubble but apart from Saturday Dembele has been quite low down in relation to everyone else recently.

Funky Fulham Dave

:drums:

The man/woman of the match award goes to each and everyone of the 300-odd hardy Fulham fans who were there at Ewood Park last night.

P&L

049:gif

MJG

The person with highest avg mark was Burn

now lets forget this game and move on.

Sgt Fulham

Woah lol, never seen ratings so low before.

Chutney

These results truly reflect the quality of the performance, it was so bad to the point that I found it disrespectful to the fans that travelled.
C O Y W

grandad

Pleased that Burn & Madl finished top two. They alone showed a bit of endeavour.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MJG

Quote from: grandad on February 18, 2016, 11:53:12 AM
Pleased that Burn & Madl finished top two. They alone showed a bit of endeavour.
Have to agree, they were the two players in the team who never tried to hide.

@jolslover

Just watched the full 90 and actually thought Labyad looked decent when he came on, Tidy in possession, used both feet well and made a few decent passes
STH H3