watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-revolting.

Started by bog, February 17, 2016, 08:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of the last three seasons. As has already been said if you can allow Danny Graham to score then you do have trouble at the back. What is going on!!!  :doh: :016:
As I left the Hamburg stadium in 2010 if anyone had told me that very soon we would become such a shambles there would have been profanity leveled.
Just makes me appreciate what MAF did for the club.   

092.gif

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: bog on February 17, 2016, 08:32:32 AM
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of the last three seasons. As has already been said if you can allow Danny Graham to score then you do have trouble at the back. What is going on!!!  :doh: :016:
As I left the Hamburg stadium in 2010 if anyone had told me that very soon we would become such a shambles there would have been profanity leveled.

092.gif

Quite right, he had his 15 minutes of fame and then got bored of it all.

Twig

Quote from: bog on February 17, 2016, 08:32:32 AM

092.gif

I suppose I don't need reminding just how wonderful MAF was for us.  All my best moments as a supporter of 50 years came under his watch.  However I agree with your sentiment, it really is a terrible contrast and I too am fed up with being fed up as you so aptly put it.

Mince n Tatties

Dodger53

I am cheesed off being cheesed off and cheesed off that I cannot do anything about it, I cannot stop supporting and I cannot stop caring so much it hurts.

WoodyFFC73

MAF was the creator and the destructor. Shame.

bog

I think MAf became a little disenchanted when Hodgson left. He gave him a door back into English football and as soon as he could he was off to Liverpool. They would never have given him the job otherwise. Mark Hughes saw thislack of investment so he was off.

092.gif

WoodyFFC73

Quote from: bog on February 17, 2016, 08:58:42 AM
I think MAf became a little disenchanted when Hodgson left. He gave him a door back into English football and as soon as he could he was off to Liverpool. They would never have given him the job otherwise. Mark Hughes saw thislack of investment so he was off.

092.gif

yep agreed. you could even say we are the victims of our own success. had we not done so well in Europe Roy may not have been poached. MAF may have spent a little more before eventually selling. You could also blame the "big boys" for poaching Roy. All ifs and buts... It's just a shame its come to this. I'm just pleased my granddad got to see us in the Prem before he died, 20 years ago that was a pipe dream... 049:gif

filham

A lot of us have seen worse than this of course but only when the club was very poor and under threat of extinction.

This really is bad and the awful thought is with one or two more little incidents of mismanagement it can get worse.