watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team Captain

Started by nose, February 17, 2016, 03:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

What ever else we may or any not be short of IMO we do not have a player that is a proper team captain. Parker inherited the role because he was most senior player but that does not make him a dominant dynamic character, neither IMO is Ross. That is nothing to do with their ability, just there presence.

I feel when things are going wrong we do not have anybody on the pitch that can galvanise the team and lead them. Mind you I think tfootball is generally short of such characters but I think such a person would have been useful last night and on similar occasions when it is all going worng.

Ordar

I wrote something similar on another thread, and wholeheartedly agree. I would say though that I actually think Parker is a good captain, but we are definitely missing leaders on the pitch to get the team going, especially when Parker doesnt play

Barry White

Happy with Parker as captain but as he isn't fit a lot of the time or can't play twice in a week then we do need a proper replacement.

Ross shouldn't be allowed to be captain after handing a transfer request in.

But then who else is there? ? Short on leaders and inspiration all over the pitch sadly.

St Eve

Fair point. The problem is who else do we have that plays every week for 90 minutes each game and is a leader?

Chutney

When Parker is on the pitch, we are a better team, surely that's a sign he is a good captain?
C O Y W

colinwhite

To be captain you have to have the respect of all the other players .dan Burn may be a nice lad ,but he isnt good enough to be captain and makes far to many stupid mistakes . It wouldnt work .