watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham open talks with Burn

Started by Lighthouse, February 18, 2016, 03:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Fulham have opened talks over a new contract with defender Dan Burn, whose deal with the club expires in the summer.

The 23-year-old has been with the Whites since 2011 after joining from Darlington and has become a regular under Slavisa Jokanovic.

And he revealed that there have been talks between his agent and Fulham with Burn hoping an agreement can be reached over a new deal.

He told GetWestLondon : "We've spoken about it a little bit but there's nothing concrete at the moment. I'm keen to stay.

"I'm playing games now and I'm leaving it down to the club and my agent and we'll see how I get on. Slavisa has given me confidence. Playing every game has helped massively."

Burn has repeatedly been the subject of speculation over his future with Sheffield United reportedly interested in taking the defender to Bramall Lane.

However, he insisted that he has heard nothing regarding a move to the League One club.

He added: "I've heard nothing. It's all over Twitter and I see it every day but I've heard nothing concrete about it at all.

"I'm out of contract at the end of the season so I'm waiting to see what's going to happen."
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Riverside

More good news

Burn will improve with playing time and has character

He I think will end up being an excellent championship defender

Sadly I don't think he has the pace to the a Premiership defender but also sadly that he not an issue currently

HamsterWheel

Great news - there was no point cloning him from Hangeland if we're not going to keep him !

filham

Good news indeed, we cannot afford to lose players like him, we have this season tried to replace him and come away with egg on our face.

bill taylors apprentice

Hope he signs and continues to improve.

I have said in the past that I thought we needed better to challenge for promotion but all things considered I'm happy to be proved wrong.

In the right set up he is now an asset, credit to him.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria