watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We're not the only ones...

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, February 21, 2016, 11:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Who were hoping for and expecting a lot better this season and are falling short at the moment.
Reading
Wolves
Blackburn
Ipswich
Leeds
Derby
Birmingham
Notts Forest
Cardiff
QPR
Brentford
and even Derby

Not many left, there's lots of other clubs fans saying, "This is a very tough league to get out off"

I hope this makes a lot of people a bit happier   :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Lighthouse

The frustrating thing for us was that it was almost entirely of our own making. Ownership changes, poor understanding of the game and what was needed. So many errors in players and managers.

However I guess nearly all the other clubs could say the same thing. When you look at big city clubs like Leeds and Birmingham etc. They have suffered for a very long time.

It is tough to take thinking of all the time and effort it took to get to the Prem. Then to look at where we are now. Still onward and upwards. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

St Eve

Not sure that's true. Very few of those expected to be in the top 6 or be relegated. And that is probably the case. Many thought that we had a chance of a top 6 place and few thought we would be in a relegation fight

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: St Eve on February 22, 2016, 02:38:17 AM
Not sure that's true. Very few of those expected to be in the top 6 or be relegated. And that is probably the case. Many thought that we had a chance of a top 6 place and few thought we would be in a relegation fight

My point is only that most of these teams would have expected to be higher up the table at this stage of the season.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

fulhamben

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on February 22, 2016, 01:31:42 PM
Quote from: St Eve on February 22, 2016, 02:38:17 AM

My point is only that most of these teams would have expected to be higher up the table at this stage of the season.
not sure that they all would of Rodger. For example I'm pretty sure Blackburn were still under an embargo at the start of the season and they lost both tunni a loan return and Cairney to us, so I doubt many of there fans thought top 6 was possible.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.